Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I'm more into solarpunk this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

in 2021 i resolve to stop referring to it as "cum", and instead refer to it as "load"

and i agree that the penis is a good place to shoot load from

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

*pervert voice* oh no, a stranger has hijacked my chastity device and won't allow me to jack off unless I pay them...... what a terrible predicament....... :wiggle:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

the guy who was invisible but only when nobody was looking at him was a pretty good gag

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

lol. I have a lot of nostalgia for Sierra adventures but police quest was clearly the worst of them

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i wear a wooden barrel with two leather straps over my shoulders. not very convenient at my desk but you have to make sacrifices for fashion

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

freejack is fun. i also remember thinking it was remarkably prescient about the world in 2019

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

psiox posted:

pretty sure that happened in a TNG episode and lol

there's a good issue of transmetropolitan about people who are awoken by the cryonics corporation after being frozen for hundreds of years, but their policies didn't pay for any support when they pop out, so they all get immediately traumatized by the various extremities of the future and end up as catatonic charity cases

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

waking up in 200 years and realising how out of touch you are with meme culture :negative:

sounds like being released from mind prison tbh

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

wow. halo movie looking remarkably low budget

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

zizek is a really funny and interesting guy. the world could use more academics / intellectuals who don't seem to think it's their duty to make their fields as boring as possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YamAsbzPKA

it is admittedly not that fun to listen to podcast interviews with him and just hear him gargling his snot right in your ear buds

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i think it should be obvious that they all go for beers and shots together

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

yes, we use ai. don't worry, though, it doesn't do anything

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

everything has to be flat and minimalist to minimize the danger that people will look around their homes and be shocked by how much stupid bullshit they own

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

can we stop worshipping the guy that is literally trying to take the loving sky away from us now

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

haveblue posted:

apparently that is already illegal so it is definitely not going to happen

everyone knows billionaires would never break the law to make a buck

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i dont like it

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol if you haven't seen this you should

it's fun.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i'd be quite happy going back a generation earlier for video games

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

ADINSX posted:

that guy's character in your Vampire the Masquerade campaign

lol. i have to admit that this was every character when we played VTM in high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

:stare: