Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

PokeJoe posted:

i would argue that without mike tyson the tattoo is unrecognizable

this. the joke in the movie wasnt that it was whatever that artists name is's poo poo, its that it was clearly a joke of some nerd getting mike tyson's face tattoo.

without tyson nobody would know or care who drew that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
the lady explaining it is a deep fake too

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Roosevelt posted:

i wonder how long until they start putting jaws and blades on those things

i look forward to our future cyberpunk coliseum games

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Alan Smithee posted:

G shock more like S shock

b-shoc

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
still can't believe christian rapper b-shoc was "da flame" from the icy hot stuntaz

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Achmed Jones posted:

lol i hope this is true

it is 100% true

https://boingboing.net/2011/01/25/more-white-people-ra.html

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
buncha luddites itt

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yeah how did that work out

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Carthag Tuek posted:

llmao are you saying that winning history means youre right

basically yeah

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
fake

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

infernal machines posted:

i'm the guy with the cooked retinas

yeah at least one of these guys got permanent eye damage from doing this (lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol if you think a top-40 band cares about anything like that except making money