Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

$200k big gamer energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

faxlore posted:

they’re all wearing thick jackets and conveniently putting their hands by their sides when they’re hitting the torso. so is it a dumb use-case, or can this thing crack your ribs?
If you have your limbs away from your body the bola won't be tight enough. Also the weights at the extremities are probably a blunt impact risk.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

get some oakley razor blades
please don’t give money to luxxottica

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

PIZZA.BAT posted:

this was one of the first things i saw on their instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRXJwByD_ha/

???
their site's is very whitey dudebro but their IG isn't.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

rotor posted:

keep it to yourself and serve on the jury
This. If you're not an idiot you can trivially avoid getting booted.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

Taliban: *brings a correct horse, a battery, and stapler*

coiner strapped to chair: "hoo boy"
LMBO

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Love how they then pretend FSD safety stats are meaningful at all.
And get mad when shown FSD actually is a loving menace.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

rotor posted:

so like my deal is not "we should ban all knowledge from after the 13th century" it's just that we should deindustrialize where possible. Yeah, ceramic pots will not have the multi-year shelf lives that glass & metal jars do, but you can make them easily and they'll keep your poo poo for a year plus.
The best thing in terms of footprint that people could do is stop loving driving (yes, even BEVs), insulate their goddamn houses, and maybe stop changing wardrobes every loving trimester. It's never gonna loving happen.

People are way into their F-150 and $9 tees.

Sagebrush posted:

you couldn't do this in america because someone would jump into the hole and get crushed and sue the garbage company.
You can literally see the safety doors close as they crane the container away.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

rotor posted:

that hyundai is badass. the e-tron is rad too. Of cars you can buy, the rivian is pretty good, it looks like a pal

lol how much does that weigh?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

ADINSX posted:

Looks rad, the Honda e-tron has a cool 80s vibe too (mainly in the interior). But of course America doesn’t get it
the honda E has absurdly bad range, and selling a city car in TYOOL 2021 (instead of a capable small car) when most euro cities are trying to yeet as many cars as feasible out is pretty moronic.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

ADINSX posted:

It looks cool though
That it does.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

The sooner you accept that none of your heroes are worth a poo poo they better off you'll be.
Except for fred rodgers. he's dead.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

now i'm wondering how a dji mini would handle it if you put a big helium balloon on top

think it'd throttle the props down to give beaucoup runtime? assuming like you match the lift + weight really well
I mean yeah, but it'll get really angry when you try to move around, or when the wind blows it around (since the PID tune will be all out of whack).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah it sucks how we alllll bought those and the v6's were actually the good ones
My friend with the v700's looked real cool for a few months, my HD-25's are still alive after 20+ years.