Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

https://twitter.com/AmazingRaceCBS/status/1458471044801437697?t=VpSFJT74L98EpH7Eb1gWMQ&s=19

This season is gonna be so weird it'll rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Khanstant posted:

I've always found that show so hard to watch and follow. Doesn't help that it's easier to watch shows where it's something maybe you'd fantasize about trying, like Survivor. Be hungry on an island of back-stabbers for money is my speed. Doing the horrible part of travelling, being on transportation or transporting yourself bodily, while being constantly lost and confused in foreign lands with arbitrary objectives is basically why I don't think I'd travel much even if I could afford afford to.

I am interested to watch this season because of the tension added.

I like the lovely parts of traveling :shobon:. TAR ends up becoming a prediction show, where by the middle of the season I'm watching and going "oh this team will do this well, this team should do this, etc." and seeing how those predictions shake out, while rooting for the Likable Teams. IMO the worst part of the show is when there's just no suspense in who is going to win, but then you get extremely dumb endings like S29 and S21 :swoon:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I just started watching before the 90 day fiancee and this is just the best content. I feel like I'm watching train wrecks in slow motion, with the conductor very easily able to stop it, but they're just so depressed.

Also, I should make an Amazing Race 33 thread. This season will blow its gonna be great.