Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Jimmy gets hosed up so often on the show and every single time it’s still incredible. The Mick in general is like someone made an entire show with the same energy as Dee taking a header into the car door on Always Sunny.

I would happily trade any future IASIP season for just one more Mick episode.

The show ending where it does because of the cancellation is amazing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

muscles like this! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyBUK4D5z5s
Miracle Workers is back with Miracle Workers: Oregon Trail

Also Adult Swim has announced a series of spin off digital shorts featuring Rick and Morty's Vindicators, Robot Chicken's Alabama Jackson which is about a time traveling character played by Donald Faison, ATHF's Aquadonk Side Pieces which will follow the show's many villains when they're not dealing with the main cast and Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell the animated series which is apparently how they're continuing the show as the show description says this will be taking the place of a fifth season.

I guess the Hell cast really did get sick of the makeup lol

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I've watched some of Brooklyn 99 and it strikes me as a show that could have been about a fire department instead for how little it's about policing most of the time

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

X-O posted:

Doesn't mean I'm pro hockey masked killers at summer camps butchering teenagers.

I am

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

X-O posted:

I lay it squarely on the shoulders of that fucker that blamed the sexual assaults on the women. I can't believe he had the gall to say "Well they shouldn't have taken their shirts off" right to the camera. gently caress that guy.

And also you know, gently caress Moby. Seems like he's an rear end in a top hat too, but for entirely different reasons.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/05/moby-on-being-politely-shut-down-ny-lana-del-rey.html

quote:

During dinner she told me she was a musician so I asked, “Will you play me some of your music?”

“Sure, do you have a piano?”

“Yes, back on the second floor,” I said.

“Floors in an apartment.” She shook her head. “Moby you know you’re the man.”

“Ha, thanks,” I said.

“No, not like that. You’re a rich WASP from Connecticut and you live in a five-level penthouse. You’re ‘The Man.’ As in, ‘stick it to The Man.’ As in the person they guillotine in the revolution.”

I didn’t know if she was insulting me but I decided to take it as a compliment.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

cant cook creole bream posted:

AP Bio is back and absolutely great!
These dorky kids are the best. Season 4 episode 2 is a delight.

Is it still trapped on Peacock?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Arist posted:

They should all just shout "Bang! Bang!" instead of firing the guns imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ckayIuI4s

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Ash vs Evil Dead owns p hard, now that I'm finally watching it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lmao at how Ash vs Evil Dead ends because of the cancelation. It fits with the ending of Evil Dead 2 though :v: