Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Minor nitpick, but people from Kansas City don't talk like Ted Lasso - that's like a full Alabama football coach accent. :colbert:

edit: maybe that's the point?

also, Nicholas Hoult and his massive cock is freaking hilarious in The Great on Hulu. RIP CGI bear and other animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Bosch is going international to keep hunting down the baddies that took out his ex-wife and Job from Banshee.

Unless he already did that and I forgot. :newlol:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Rhyno posted:

We're talking about the BRI-ISH, not people from kentucky.

where do you think they came from?

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I watched S1 but always wished the staff was heading upstairs with rifles. :guillotine:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Hughmoris posted:

Retired Sheriff becomes a baseball announcer, or retired announcer becomes rural Wyoming Sheriff?

The latter could be a Banshee sequel. Retired baseball announcer comes to small town, gets mistaken as the new Sheriff, and just beats people up while slinging witty one-liners and dropping baseball facts.

Brockmire being blasted out of his mind at Standing Bear's bar could be fun.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
that's what the Blacklist is for kill me

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

The Mosquito Coast on Apple+ is the most frustrating viewing experience I've had in some time. Imagine writing a show about supposedly savvy family of dissidents in hiding from the American government, then making them absolute loving idiots except for their father, who is stupid and a giant rear end in a top hat. Populate the world with knock-off Breaking Bad villains and write your plucky heroes out of certain death over and over through luck and happenstance. Nothing is earned. Nobody grows. Just Dunning Kruger Forrest Gump and his dumbass family spending eight hours to get where the movie they're remaking got by the end of the opening titles.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Of course I'll keep watching that garbage

same :saddowns:

I was really expecting better. The are seemingly adept at escaping bad situations - but absolutely clueless as how to avoid them.

The kid network was sort of cool, though. Maybe they should have a show.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Peacock usage nosedived big time for me when winter sports ended and then again when the English Premier League finished.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Servant is dumb and annoying with OHHHHH creeepy music! meh

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Turner and Hooch! Shawn and Gus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009