Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
I didn't realize I was watching the season finale of the Expanse until like 15 minutes before the end what the gently caress. When's season 6 god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Mu Zeta posted:

Must-see for the lazy

We all float down here Elmo

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Ron Moore is going to be doing Swiss Family Robinson... if that's what he wants to do that's fine but drat I think Disney has a bunch of sci-fi/fantasy stuff Ron Moore could revive.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I finally caught Debris on reruns:

These motherfuckers are way too casual about touching the weird alien poo poo. "Oh, is that a floating vortex made of alien metal shards and human bodies? Let me just poke it with my finger; I am sure these latex gloves will protect me from alien necromancy."

Hey man, the main characters are spies, not scientists. How would they know not to touch that supernatural dust devil?

AngryBooch fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 9, 2021

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

EL BROMANCE posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFxBX-mT_Pw

Looking incredible. Also looks like might be more sketches than the first season perhaps, we shall see.

All I needed was the youtube video preview to burst out laughing.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

September 2022, jesus christ it's still over a year out?

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

Apparently they just wrapped filming for season 1.

Wow, I feel like I've been hearing about the development of this LotR show for years, but I guess it was all pre-production.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Hakkesshu posted:

Doogie Howser is one of those shows that is referenced a lot, but I've never actually seen anyone talk about the actual content. Looking at the wikipedia page it sounds pretty serious in tone, and that looks like a Disney channel show so I dunno.

I watched Doogie on and off when I was a kid and it was wild when I revisited it and saw that the entire goddamn hospital is complicit in the sexual harassment of a teenage boy in the pilot episode.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

How many episodes should I give person if interest? I like the concept but the first couple haven't really grabbed me

Episode 6 and 7 introduce some very important recurring characters, then the show continues to ramp up from there.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Should start the series in 1987 and have Kurtwood Smith walk out of a theater showing Robocop.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
I'm glad Wheel of Time has already stated that "The Dragon" is like a person and not an actual Dragon because it heads off the disappointment of hearing about something called "The Dragon" being referenced in the background for an entire season and finding out it's just some townie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Mike Flanagan make a film or series without casting your wife Kate Siegel challenge.

I actually think she's fine but it's a little bothersome to me.