Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

happy birthday to julia louis-dreyfus. *squints closer* sixty!?! what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i really need to watch that, always been a fan of alia

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

yeah YNB is really mean and cruel on twitter.

obviously that does not mean she deserved to be harassed by chevy though he can gently caress right off

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

they're just going to give us the chang movie instead

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Mu Zeta posted:

I remember seeing Moby's apartment on MTV Cribs. It was like the least garish place in that show's history. Just looked like a really nice apartment except this one has 5 floors.

that sounds pretty garish

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

dont worry guys we’ll have new beavis and butthead and daria any day now and they’ll be just as good as ever

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

2>3>1>6>5>4

i think. probably. idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Khanstant posted:

how do you think the non-nintendo characters in-smash deals work? is nintendo paying or are the other companies, or just a mutual freebie agreement since it benefits both parties?

i presume that nintendo pays licensing fees for any 3rd party content but that the fees are substantially reduced from what they'd usually be on account of the mutually beneficial promotional aspect of having their ip in the game