Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

nate fisher posted:

I have recently come to the conclusion that the problem with Neil Gaiman adaptations is that Neil Gaiman is involved. So to see he is involved with this drops my hype to zero. Hope my conclusion was wrong, but the record speaks for itself.
I don't know I think Good Omens was as good as an adaptation you can do and he showrun that; meanwhile American Gods he wasn't as involved (mostly iirc he was working on Good Omens)

Stephen Fry as Gilbert is inspired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/neilhimself/status/1417840893474738177 Oh wow hopefully Orlando Jones is still Anansi after he got supremely hosed over in American Gods