Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

newts
Oct 10, 2012

Looten Plunder posted:

That's got a whole lot of good names behind it. I swear, FX rivals HBO for consistently good content.

I really liked the book, but it was a hard read :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newts
Oct 10, 2012

Slamhound posted:

It was also an X-Files episode where Darin Morgan played the inseminating creep and had a tail.

Weirdly, wasn’t there a second episode that had the same plot? The one that was black and white, maybe? Or did I dream that?

newts
Oct 10, 2012
The dad was drugging the women so his mutant son could get laid, right? Ugh. It’s coming back to me now.

newts
Oct 10, 2012

Rhyno posted:

That's why they fought I think.

I remembered it as being bad blood between Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and the actor who played Locke, whose name is totally a blank space in my mind right now.