Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I know they were weighing combining this award season with next year's but 2020 deserves better than those nominations. Ratched? Emily in Paris? JARED LETO IN THE LITTLE THINGS??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Never really considered him for the role but his voice is a spot-on Joel.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Every Paramount+ headline I've read today sounds like it was generated by an AI.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Hughmoris posted:

Just watched the pilot of Girls5Eva. I definitely laughed more than I thought I would.

Their 5th member died from swimming off the end of an Infinity Pool after partying with magicians.

For some reason I thought it was dropping weekly. Watched half the season tonight. The writing is extremely 30 Rock and Renee Elise Goldsberry is so loving funny.