Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
So the stand is pretty underwhelming right?

I guess it's hard to fully adapt the book, but I don't feel attached to the characters at all. Everything happens too quickly.

It's been over a decade since i read the book though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Zerozerozero was okay. Thanks for the rec upthread. Like a shittier the wire? Showing all sides of the issue. Apparently there's a second season coming? That's a bit disappointing, it was okay as a self contained story.

If you want a drug story you could do a lot worse.

Apprantly Apple+ is doing a Stephen king adaptation? When will they ever learn... I'm still sore about 2020 The Stand.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

nthing the Lance Reddick love and that the latest Mythic Quest episode was good, but shouldn't have come out right after the last one

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Nobody watches "Miracle Workers"? It's the okay comedy show with Buscemi and Radcliffe.

I feel like the semi naked dance Daniel did on the latest episode will see a lot of gif usage among certain HP fans.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Haven't seen any posts about it, not that I looked very hard at all.

This season they are doing more Buscemi + Radcliffe, and not just Radcliffe with the woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Any mega thread where succession discussion is happening?