Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

One bullet. One gun. Six Chambers. These are my friends.
I watched the first few seasons of Blacklist, and the standout non-Spader moment was when the Captain America-looking agent kicked a prone bad guy in the stomach so hard he flew off a skyscraper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

TV Zombie posted:

The first episode of Black Summer season 2 is a bit manic. I think I liked season 1 so I feel like I will like this season but everything feels jarring right now.
I'm glad this is back. I wound up liking season 1 a lot more than I expected. Especially the finale, where a bunch of random people with guns funneled into a zombie-infested area was depicted as utterly chaotic and not remotely action-movie-tactical-cool, with all sorts of crossfire casualties.

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

isaboo posted:

also more of The River with Bruce Greenwood
I'm admittedly a sucker for found-footage stuff but I enjoyed the heck out of that show. It was surprising how different each episode felt, especially considering the fact that basically the entire thing took place on a boat or in the jungle.