Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Jebus
Sep 9, 2001

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought...

LionArcher posted:

Does Search Party get less mean? Because holy poo poo these people are loving awful three episodes into season 1. Like, I'm down with terrible people if they're funny (HIMYM, You're the Worst, it's always Sunny, Archer) but like gently caress man. So much comedy isn't so much funny as it's, these people are loving terrible. Maybe slightly less than you, so you can both feel better about yourself and laugh, even though ever one of these people you would never want to talk to again after going on one bad date with!

I recently started watching Search Party after seeing the love fest around here the last few weeks. After ~3 episodes like you I hated every character and wondered why the hell anyone likes this show - but I also heard that it starts slowly/roughly and stuck with it.

IMO It does get better and I'm 1/2 through season two and now I can at least see what everyone else likes about it but personally I'm still not sure I like it enough to keep going.

Its not afraid to go places, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU