Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

LionArcher posted:

Axe is clearly a villain, but the best film version of what Musk probably thinks he looks like.

He's still got that sheen to him that Logan doesn't have but then again I have to remind myself that a Sorkin is involved so making horrible people look cool and likable comes with the territory (like Toby).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

LionArcher posted:

It's because the actor is so drat likable. It's a bit how Hannibal (tv show) sometimes make him seem a little too cool as well.

Don't you dare. Don't. You. Dare.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

DogsInSpace! posted:

I’m just now starting it and JUST finished episode one. Kinda funny a goon said if you feel any kindred spirit with any of the characters that it’s a tell. The only guy I feel any link towards is that poor kid they offered a mill for a home run and then laughed as he got tagged at home plate. When they pushed the NDA on his parents after it made me so mad. Well done show but please tell me they die horribly. I might have to spread this show out or I’m going to start Bolshevik meetings at the local Tim Hortons.

That kid was exactly who I thought about as an exception. They're all giant monsters and the fun of the show is watching them fail and slit each other's necks.

They deserve nothing but pain and suffering.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Xiahou Dun posted:

O hey it’s Max Brooks’ alt.

I wish they did that book justice.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

DogsInSpace! posted:

Just started episode 4 and I’m fairly sure the Tom character might be an actual serial killer. Well done show overall but the icing on the cake is how the Kendall actor has no idea his character is NOT awesome. It’s like they found the perfect actor for the character. I liked Kieran Culkin before but Jesus I hate him here. Just everyone is awful and awaiting their doom eagerly. Please let them suffer.

Jeremy Strong is a crazy person and I'm pretty sure he knows Kendall is a giant cringe fails moron. I was so happy McKay brought him over from The Big Short.

Actors that make me hate them and their character are my favorite. Like Aida Turturro as Janice on the Sopranos.