Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

This makes me unreasonably sad. Good actor, QL was so iconic as a show, and an era of actor that is just fading away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

J-Spot posted:

Meanwhile Fear the Walking Dead has beat them to the punch by essentially becoming a Fallout tv series.

I stopped watching FTWD after season 2 (I droppped TWD after season 5?), did it ever get good?

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

J-Spot posted:

It swings up and down. Season 3 was actually quite good but then it changed showrunners and was basically retooled to focus on Morgan from the original series. The first half of season 4 was alright but the second half and season 5 were both pretty awful. The first half of 6 was pretty good and so far 7 seems okay.

FTWD, for me anyways, completely blew its premise and just become the Walking Dead - California and I was never able to bring myself to watch again.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

I...uh...hmm...

I don't think this ends well.