Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
You guys know piracy doesn't necessarily mean downloading, right? There are other streaming sites than the official ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

'University Challege' is about the BBC-est programme ever and that's an ITV production. (And, originally, an American format.)

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

The United States posted:

To be fair, LOST filming in Hawaii is 90% of the reason why it looked so good. If someone finds a reason to set a show on a tropical island that isn't just cops/PIs maybe they can recapture some of that magic.

Oh, like The Inhumans!

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

E: massive Creamerie spoilers in here

Ccs posted:

. I thought it was a limited series but they set up for a season 2 that may not ever happen so that puts a bit of a damper on how I’d recommend it. I did enjoy it overall and the acting was excellent though.

? In the ending I saw they were all captured, completely helpless and about to be lobotomised and all the men were going to have their balls drained until they died.

I mean they could follow on from that somehow but I wouldn't exactly call it a 'set up'.

Oh yeah: (plot nitpick) why didn't they lobotomise the men, anyway?

Unkempt fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jul 11, 2021

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Open Source Idiom posted:

Creamerie rocks. Glad other people are getting into it.

I thought that they blissed them (her brother is really out of it at the very end). I assume they were also having sex with then, hence why those chose not to lobotomise.

Can't see that being much of a fun date night tbh

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Mu Zeta posted:

There was another scifi mini series where Charles Dance played a demon from space.

'Childhood's End', from the Arthur C Clarke book? Vaguely recall thinking that one was OK.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

We already know who's got the appropriate physical feature to play Toad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

La Brea is bad in a number of ways. A large number of ways.

One of the characters says 'We could be in an episode of Lost!'