Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

OldSenileGuy posted:

I remember hearing that with The Flight Attendant it starts great and just gets worse and worse from there. Is that accurate? If I’m already finding myself bored and looking at my phone throughout the first two episodes should I just bail?

This is how it felt for me. Production is pretty good, but story, acting and characters are pretty bland. I watched all of it because it never actually becomes grating or bad, but it was entirely unmemorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

TheAardvark posted:

i remember talking about 9/11, on 9/11, in the east commonlands in everquest

We'd just wiped in Dragon Nec and the CR was just completely stalled by guild/ooc chat and I remember caring more about getting my corpse and a rez than whatever was going on in the US.