Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I am watching 6 feet under and this billy and Claire stuff is real gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Mu Zeta posted:

Worse than the Brenda and Billy stuff?

Well I haven't gotten that far yet. But your post and kind of the vibe is enough to infer what is going to be revealed I think.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Tosk posted:

I couldn't find a thread for The Americans and have been spoiled after going through The Wire, Sopranos, and part of Mad Men with Jerusalem's amazing commentary. Does anyone have any recommendations for companion pieces as I rewatch the series? Would love to read some thoughtful analysis on the historical context of everything that's going on.

There's this reddit archive of episode discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAmericans/wiki/episodes

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I liked the first season of Ted Lasso but for no reason in particular just have zero interest in watching s2. One character has a nice Volvo in a beautiful color, maybe if that's featured a lot I would watch it.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Anyone watching Small Town News - KPVM Pahrump? I just finished the 3rd ep, I like this sorta stuff. Owner just made a comment that I'm sure will be interesting to see the outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I just watched the first ep of Yellowjackets too. Very intriguing stuff, though I may wait for the whole season so I can binge it. I didn't recognize Christina ricci until the end.