Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

The art... it's growing on me. I find myself enjoying it.

What the gently caress, Anja.

Dinky Dinkerton and Flyin' Jenny Oct. 20th, 1940

Axa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Finally we've ditched Dirk. I'm looking forward to a new terrible boyfriend next strip.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What, Me Worry?

Green Intern posted:

Hey Anja what the gently caress.

Terrible. Just terrible.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

LazyQ is right, this era is suffering hard for focusing on the worst people in town.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Slammy posted:

Those Were the Days (September 25, 1952)

I know the narrator’s question is rhetorical, but I’m pretty sure the last decade has proven that the answer is definitively “minorities.”

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

skeleton warrior posted:

I know the narrator’s question is rhetorical, but I’m pretty sure the last decade has proven that the answer is definitively “minorities.”

Based on 50's culture I have encountered primarily via MST3K, the two scariest things to the Average American in the 1950's were The Bomb and Teen-Agers, and not necessarily in that order.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Oh, pretty, pretty, Blue Bongo!
Bongo-Bongo Blue!! Yah!

Buglord

Arlo and Janis-- still good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

Over time, random factors add up. What is chaos in the moment becomes systemic over time and space. As data accumulates, a pattern emerges.

What kind of a name is "Deer"? Couldn't they have translated it, or at least come up with something vaguely Egyptian? Not that Egypt is anything but the prologue.