Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

I actually enjoy the xmen workprint a lot. It's like watching a magic show with a transparent closet and see all the tricks. And sometimes you feel like watching a flash animation circa 2000. the makeup works feel more impressive because It's one part that doesn't rely on any computer help.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

Why god?

Grimey Drawer

sure okay posted:

If we just destroy every copy of every star wars movie ever and then outlaw all discussion of it, how long before we are free of its deathgrip from our collective consciousness? 4 generations? 5?

Me in 2055 after covid 35 has destroyed humanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCBA1wii70o

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I guess the original script of Event Horizon had tentacled aliens in it which why even write that script it's just Alien.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

it's a whole hallway of star wars kids

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

The awful nerd dads forcing their kids to be Star Wars fans actually had an even worse effect than driving those kids to hate Star Wars—those kids now unironically prefer the prequels and the dumb Clone Wars cartoons to the original trilogy

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

2072 is when the copyright on Star Wars elapses, and thus it becomes much more difficult for Disney to monetize it. By 2100 it'll likely fall into the same general bucket of "Americana" that we currently view things like the stories of Paul Bunyan--near-universally known but not particularly popular (since there's significantly less money to be made thru its popularity).

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

2072 is when the copyright on Star Wars elapses, and thus it becomes much more difficult for Disney to monetize it

No it won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

If we reach January 1, 2024 (the great Mickey Mouse copyright expiration) without another extension, I feel confident that we won't be seeing another extension in our lifetimes.