Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN
Aug 8, 2009

C🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬KER

Waltzing Along posted:

Helldump was SA at its very best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

EEEEEENT
OOOOORT
EEEEEENT
OOOOORT

Firebert posted:

the Cyborg ATM scene from ZSJL

Wait... Cyborg goes rear end to mouth?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

rydiafan posted:

Wait... Cyborg goes rear end to mouth?

Iím like halfway through season 1 but from what Iíve seen so far...probably

e: poo poo he literally gets sucked into an rear end's mouth in the second episode

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

You thought, "A robber must hate you to want to take from you"
The robber don't hate you

Doom patrol is the favorite show of rich evans for a reason. I don't know anything about it, but I presume it would be due to the A2M

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

rear end to mouth?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Broke: A24
Woke: A2M

Tom Gorman
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Cyborg doesn't have a butthole

He has a BUTT but not a butthole

Like Beldarr Conehead

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Short version: she was raped, part of her grieving process was joking about it, then her friend was raped, they both worked through it with jokes, nostalgia critic is a monster and published their joking for lulz, now rape survivors are being attacked for making light of their own rapes because twitter is loving evil and context is a foreign concept

Long version: watch the video. It's actually legitimately amazing watching such a smart and funny person traverse the minefield of how disgusting and reactionary twitter is.

Yeah seconded, it was a useful watch. It is amazing to just check in on twitter after the video dropped and see the people still flinging hate and mocking her video without even watching it and gleefully refusing to watch it. loving sociopaths, man.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

It was so funny and for a while the only people getting targeted were legit assholes and perverts. Too much of a good thing

Reality Protester
Aug 10, 2016

she tried to warn us

maybe I should have given the Lindsay video a real chance

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Short version: she was raped, part of her grieving process was joking about it, then her friend was raped, they both worked through it with jokes, nostalgia critic is a monster and published their joking for lulz, now rape survivors are being attacked for making light of their own rapes because twitter is loving evil and context is a foreign concept

Long version: watch the video. It's actually legitimately amazing watching such a smart and funny person traverse the minefield of how disgusting and reactionary twitter is.

Only Lindsay videos I've watched involved dick wolves, so I didn't know about this other stuff. But this sounds interesting so I'll give it a watch.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Must admit I'm not a massive fan of her comedy but god drat if that isnt some good casting, can def see her playing a no nonsense badass. Also lol that you can just get green screened out these days, that's great.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

Why god?

Grimey Drawer

Just Chamber posted:

Must admit I'm not a massive fan of her comedy but god drat if that isnt some good casting, can def see her playing a no nonsense badass. Also lol that you can just get green screened out these days, that's great.

Yeah my main point was we can just green screen out actors completely. I don't really care who they put in there; it's loving nuts they just did the Stalin photo thing on one of the cast members after the main shooting wrapped.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Relatively easy when 90%+ of your backgrounds are already greenscreens.

Tom Gorman
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

In 10 years this movie would've recasted Tig Nodaro, a legally distinct computer generated representation of the likeness of a comedian that existed a decade prior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Tom Gorman posted:

In 10 years this movie would've recasted Tig Nodaro, a legally distinct computer generated representation of the likeness of a comedian that existed a decade prior

"Oh yeah I love The Usual Suspects, Kelvin Spalsy is so good in it"