Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I say CinemaSins is an op by movie studios to devalue the opinions of people who have problems with lovely scripts by being the dumbest caricature of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

It was written by the guy that made Pupkin.

Why are so many of the worst webcomics people getting movies or shows?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKmyCywboQ

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

reignofevil posted:

So as we approach the witching hour I'm gonna try and get logged into amazon and sign up for some amazon prime and see how that goes as far as finding content for tomorrow's movie night.

Today was the anniversary of the Star Wars Holiday Special, so I'd suggest streaming Ishtar tomorrow if you can find it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's just like that scene from the start of the original. I recognize that! It's like poetry, it rhymes. I must go and consume product to show my appreciation for their ability to bring things around full circle.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

Still lolin at the thread title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTLC_uiGFA&t=2s

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

reignofevil posted:

IT'S FRIDAY

THE MOVIES

THE PLACE https://discord.gg/AvjxsTeN

Movies start at 9 PM EST, that's two hours and thirty five minutes from now!

These look bad. I can't wait.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Stink Billyums posted:

the director of machine girl made live action prison school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoS3nheaH0A

Is that the one where the warden asks if they're breast men or rear end men or is that a different prison anime?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I can think of several things wrong with this poster.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So that poster was a complete loving lie as well.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Only made it for the last 20 minutes of Knights of Newgate but I'm confident in saying it got snubbed at the Oscars whatever year it was released

You missed a ton of boring museum robbery bullshit.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The United States posted:

I feel like it's closest to telling the truth because the lovely monster CG on the cover is pretty close to the lovely monster CG we got, it just didn't properly convey that all the backgrounds would be lovely CG as well

Yeah but that was some kind of werewolf thing.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lister posted:

This is trailer is making me laugh a lot. I'm sure there's a lot of long boring scenes with people talking about the plot, but this looks like exactly the kind of cheap lovely movie that's so bad it's fun.

The problem is there's about a solid hour of the movie dedicated to finding the key and it's dedicated to boring criminal intrigue and bad CG car chases.

Paladinus posted:

They really should have got Asian actors and made them look like Weaving, Berry, etc. Even ignoring cultural implications, the makeup just wasn't very good.

This reads to me like he's supposed to be a Star Trek alien, not a regular Asian person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8HmPAAehU8

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If Jeffrey wanted easy money he'd offer a $50 transaction to move a thread to GBS and have it stickied. If he really wanted to make bank he could also offer to move threads from D&D to C-SPAM for $500.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ghostbusters 2 is fine. Not as good as the original but few sequels are.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Channel Awesome is why I'm thankful we have RLM.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm glad they remembered to bring out the crystal skull bottle.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the gf put on Wheel of Time ep 4. This show suuuucks

They should've given it to the people who made Konga TNT. Stilted acting filmed in the woods behind the studio with a camcorder is the most accurate way to represent the first book.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Black Panther was cool before the movie ruined him.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It sucks that things aren't just allowed to exist anymore and have to be strip mined for content.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jay's beard has gone full Wisconsin.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Matrix 4 premise: everything is so much dumber now, people are way dumber than they used to be, and every tiny little loving thing is a massive outrage because you're all just a bunch of pissy little nerds who get off on being mad at poo poo

Morons: I'm mad at this

I'm sick of meta narratives in media even if it's otherwise really good.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I agree that while Klaus is an over the top parody it actually does a good job driving home the point that forklifts are loving dangerous and should be operated with care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So how is new Matrix?