Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

This get posted here yet? Adam Savage confirmed that the quote came from Dungeon Master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WFFhicVeXI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

infernal machines posted:

Did he also confirm water is wet?

Not yet, but he did just confirm that this is why nobody likes you.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Vince is an absolute control freak who gets mad at himself (or anyone in his presence) for sneezing, and runs WWE like a literal cult. The money isn't even the reason why he doesn't want people making it big without his direct influence, it's because he's desperate to prove himself as a multimedia baron instead of the biggest carny in the carny business. His best friend is Donald Trump and that really tells you all you need to know about the man that owns WWE.

His best friend was Pat Patterson but he died in December. He's still friends with Trump, which is one of many many reasons he's a lovely person, but there are at least a few people in the wrestling industry that rank higher on his friends list than Trump.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Communist Walrus posted:

I saw Sucker Punch when it was out in theaters. I hated it almost immediately but I didn't say anything to the person I was seeing it with because I thought they were enjoying it. Only after the movie was over did I find out they hated it too and hadn't said anything because they thought I was enjoying it. I guess what I'm saying is communication is important, and also Sucker Punch loving sucks

I say this about half the time this movie gets brought up, but Sucker Punch is the only movie that has ever caused me to walk out of the theater early. About 30 minutes in my friend and I decided we couldn't take anymore and walked out, leaving two of our other friends to finish it.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Why don't you post a star war about it

no don't

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Wet Hot American Summer was good though

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

You can still watch Twitch on Roku but you have to activate the app on a PC first. It's called Twoku and I use it occasionally.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Lol thay Josh has to self ban again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Aardvark! posted:

I honestly forgot that particular Baldwin existed.

Same. Also had the same reaction when watching Carpenter pt. 2. The only ones I actually remember are Alec and Steven and I wish I didn't.