Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm glad that moveis are dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

luchajones posted:

How did the lasso get around his foot anyway?

The power of Truth

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I didnít like Soul much at all, it was just too weird and the voice cast was super distracting. Jamie Foxx was excellent but it was overly complicated with abstract concepts.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Never not lol at big fat Mike

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gripweed posted:

I finally started watching the Mandalorian. I had heard people mention "The Bill Burr episode" and I can only assume it's because of racism that they didn't call it "The Richard Ayoade episode"

Weird thing to assume given most people were probably talking about the Bill Burr episode in s2

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

They shoulda just cast some dude as Luke, like cmon. Give him the lightsaber and robot hand and nobody in the world would be confused.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

If something is dumb and bad you can rewrite it until it's not

Tell that to Disney pal

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gripweed posted:

lmao I watched the Bill Burr episode. They murdered like 40 dudes for the crime of... trying to destroy an Imperial munitions convoy. Which they then did, but it's fine because they were the main characters and had accomplished their own personal goals, but the aliens were just nameless monsters whose deaths were of no importance.

This show can be dumb some times.

Itís not real

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Because I have gently caress all else to do during the current lockdown, I decided to rewatch the Star Wars prequels this weekend. I wanted to see it Rise of Skywalker could possibly be worse and by god is it ever.
Maybe itís my brain turning to mush but theyíre not as bad as I remembered. Phantom Menace is fairly poo poo and easily the worst of the 3 but the music is class and some of the design is cool. AOTC wasnít anywhere near as bad as I remembered. The acting is fairly bad overall and the romance scenes are excruciating but the actual plot is so much easier to follow than TROS and at least you can actually see whatís going on, unlike Solo. Revenge of the Sith isnít great but Ian McDiarmid gets plenty of screen time to ham it up, heís great.
Overall, itís pretty funny that Disney managed to make films worse than these.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2abDFA5zzls

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFWG7KWacN4

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

grieving for Gandalf posted:

is the mandalorian worth watching? I got like five episodes in and felt like I was watching Power Rangers for grownups and turned it off

Depends on how busy you are

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I've never watched a Bill burr thing in my life except the mando and he was good in that

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

what;s gorogu?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

looks like we're no posts away from whatever that is you just decided to say

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Galewolf posted:

Bill Burr is an actor? I dunno, man, he basically gets angry over non-issues like traffic jams and I confuse him with Joe Rogan.

What am I missing there besides BB being a rant-y stand-up performer?

He was in the madbalpian or whatever itís called

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhkBleDMvB0

Shut the gently caress up!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mike getting so loving fat

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Mike Stoklasa is a serial murderer and his accomplice Jay is eating all of the bodies. Send them some loving money!

https://www.patreon.com/redlettermedia

I loving LOVE GANG TAGS!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The first one made a fortune

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

There used to be buildings called ďcinemasĒ where people would bring children to watch crap

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i wonder how drunk Mike and Jay were watching WW84 because they got so much stuff wrong about a film they presumably only watched in the past week

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nirvikalpa posted:

What did they get wrong? I didn't bother to watch it but it seemed in line with what others have said about the movie

No I mean like getting plot points wrong, not opinions.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sitting down for my Christmas dinner of dried poo poo and steroids

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I literally fell asleep for the bit when she renounced her wish

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

luchajones posted:

But what did Rich Evans think?!

Heís dead

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

rydiafan posted:

Mike got the wish renouncing wrong, but I can't think of what Jay got wrong.

Jay didnít think the film had references to the 80s

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The whole backdrop of the movie to me seemed to be about Reagan-era greed and Mando played his dude like an 80s coke-fuelled day trader.

Quantum of Phallus fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 3, 2021

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pedro hugged his son at the end so not sure how that was supposed to be Trump

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

mallratcal posted:

Just have them be murder machines. Stupid people eat that poo poo up.

Thereís an entire sub-forum here for them!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Aladdin??? Cmon , no way

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jackass 3D was the best and only justified use of 3D cinema. It was legitimately one of the best cinema experiences I've had in my life.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

luchajones posted:

Who/what the gently caress is chapo and why is it being talked about in the RLM thread?

BAN THIS SICK FILTH AND THE JENNY/LINDSAY TRASH TOO!

agreeing with josh on this one

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Crapo, imo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

stephenthinkpad posted:

I think the left is expanding into movie/gaming shows. I stumbled upon Hasan Piker twitch steam by aciddent. He is basically a woke radio host that does politicial commentary in the afternoon (AM radio) and plays game in the evening (FM radio) for 11 hours everyday. His target audience probably have never heard of AM radio.

sounds awful

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

You've gotta be a real josh to not appreciate the only successful goon project, chapo.

*ahem*

Crapo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I don't know where that is but if it's cum you speak of then Jay is almost certainly involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

luchajones posted:

he looks filthy and has terrible trigger discipline

he's aiming at Josh