Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the reason romulans are so hostile is other races keep trying to steal their superior high in matter to convert poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

juggalo baby coffin posted:

the max landis episode of botw is the only one i havent watched like 15 times at this point

partially because it seems to have disappeared and partially because max landis is very annoying.

i would like to see breen origins again though

even without the sexpest stuff landis was very suck uppy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

piratepilates posted:

gripweed you're a nice guy and good poster, we're all friends here, and yes I know what thread this is, but can we all for the love of god stop fighting about the dumb star wars show.

*checks thread title* you lost, friend?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol researchers just found out that poo poo at the quantum level moves when it jumps instead of doing a goku instant transmission so by all means lets try to explain that poo poo using the cast of star trek disco

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i cant wait for the new boss baby

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i cant imagine anything good that involves modern day harrison ford. he always looks and acts so tired and grumpy. just let the geezer fish and crash planes in peace

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Randarkman posted:

When did he become the worst? I always got the impression that people in this thread generally liked him.

waititi is bad now because nothing popular is good in gbs

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
smooth tim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol remember when shatner found out about rlm and he immediately honed in on mike and poo poo on him for being a loser