Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

He's got legs that go all the way up. :wiggle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

infernal machines posted:

Cynthia Rothrock is 63. I don't know if she's going to be up to roundhouse kicks in momjeans

My wife is a huge fan of hers, and just sent me a link to a picture from Cynthia's instagram from less than 6 months ago. She's still got hella momjeans kick potential.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Randarkman posted:

Jay is a giant among cats.

Me Mi Mike's Fat
I smell the blood of a stray cat
Fe Fi Fo Fum
Oh my god I'm gonna cum!

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

priznat posted:

All her talking about ledgers probably got at least a few horny bois into accounting

the only ledgers I care about are heath ledgers.

But enough about my snuff film addiction.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

It looks like someone's last known photograph.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

I weep for the people who have told me Rich Evans' laugh is annoying. I tell them, "You would deny yourself Heaven, for that is the laugh of an angel!"

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

poisonpill posted:

Yes I can. Don’t make me get Gal Gadot in here

Hah! I'm not a Palestinian school teacher/hospital worker begging for my life! What is she gonna do, ask for more military aid from the US? She can barely form coherent sentences!

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Paladinus posted:

It packs a lot! And Death is basically a Nazgul, too.

I loved how cool Death looked. I made like 10 sculptures of him with sculpey clay back when I'd watch it like 4 times a day.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Gutcruncher posted:

If Michael J Fox didn’t make out with that lady I would’ve assumed he had The Gays. I don’t think I could handle such an earth shattering twist.

He's been shacked up with three ghosts, you know he's been getting some high quality Stranger handies from his spooky boys.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Groovelord Neato posted:

Josh, Whedon: is a menace!

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

I think the technical term is "incision"

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Arcsquad12 posted:

Final Wars.

The montage of him just bodying his Rogue's Gallery C listers is loving hilarious.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Yeah, we really should heap the blame on his shoulders for all this endless trash.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

The best band name ever

REO Speedealer

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Jack with whiskey dick is still in the top .0001%. Still, it'd be like giving Rembrandt a pack of Cra-Z-Art crayons. It'll still blow your mind, but you know for sure how much better it could've been.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

christian bale has just cut the face off of taye diggs

It's even better when it's been a rivalry set up for the entire movie, and the fight is like 5 seconds long.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

The crisp smell of acetone in the air as Rich Evans shuffles in like a moleman to dissolve more Star Wars figures for Mike.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

It's good for your local ecosystem. Stray cats are feral, invasive, and account for a huge decline in native animal species.

Do your part.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

SilvergunSuperman posted:

So they're humans, just not as bad

Much like the tools Jay uses on his feline victims, cats themselves are tools used by us to destroy.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Best part about the darksaber thing is that Bo-Katan and her friends give Mando poo poo for being a backwards fanatic, and then she absolutely shits herself because ANCIENT MANDALORIAN LAW dictates he can't just give her the sword, they have to fight for it.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Every time I close my eyes I see the Battle of Winterfell

You can tell the difference?

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Can't wait for the Nosferatu blastin' rope scene.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

My favorite Plo Koon thing is apparently George would sign off on a bunch of concept art for the prequel stuff with a doodle of Plo that said "Plo Kool!"

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Which episode is it with the ferengi glowing dildo whips.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Tom Gorman posted:

Temple of Doom does contain my single favorite 5 second Harrison Ford moment out of his whole career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tRn6NMDN0s

Bet he says that a lot when he takes people on his plane rides.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Tip posted:

lol at trusting score aggregation sites

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Galewolf posted:

Kalelno lady is such a bad actress, now that there isn't Korean slave labour CGI to numb senses, it becomes super obvious in that clip.

Lol cannot wait to see the Cleopatra movie trailer now.

Get her in a movie where she's killing children in a war zone, and we'll get her acting chops calibrated.

I mean, she'll think it was a comedy, but at least we might get a read on the meter.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

lobsterminator posted:

Star Wars is dead. Instead Mike and Rich should be hired to write a new Star Trek. And Jay has to direct it even though he hates it.

I had to look up if there's cat aliens in Star Trek.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

My last moopie was Godzilla: KotM with my daughter. She cried when Mothra died, but was hooting and hollering when Godzilla was incinerating Ghidorah. A good time.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Stink Billyums posted:

https://twitter.com/thepurringjew/status/1444392553671905285/photo/1

lol let's get some director headcannon going in the thread

lol they got blocked

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Talk about an immersion breaker!

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

LOL I just remembered that Armie Hammer was cancelled for wanting to eat people

Sorry to Bother You is a documentary in more ways than one

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Don't worry, he's got the pissguns to spritz it right off.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

They need to get Elijah on the show, he seems like just the right amount of demented pervert living his best life.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Pamela Springstein posted:

I dont think it's an actual movie but a cruise you go on where they show video of anthony mackie also in line for eggs at breakfast

This, with Paul Rudd as your virtual meat attendant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6K7VBb8ENw

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

A Single Sphink posted:

They need to get Elijah on the show, he seems like just the right amount of demented pervert living his best life.

I hosed up

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Maligdeeznuts

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

Also: Nose Bleed, wherein Beavis has a nose bleed and Butt-Head tries to fix it using half-remembered cures such as scaring him (hiccups) and the incredible sight gag of seeing a string tied to a door knob (pulling a tooth) and the door slamming with wails of agony.

The screen turning red really sold it.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

His only characteristics are piss fingers/eyes, and Handsome Squidward jawline, and you can barely convey the set to explode face with funko design.

Hard pass.

Edit: On second look, I take that back, it's a good start, they just have to bevel the edge.

A Single Sphink fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

I love movies with happy endings.