Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Many people say that home movies is an all time classic. And they're right to say so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I only read the first book and never watched the show, but they really needed to just not have space zombies. I guess I understand why they felt they had to have them but they're too boring to deal with

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

In hindsight dead space 1 was like a brief light entering the concept of space zombies, before going out forever

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Give the children the most precious gift, your night court tapes

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It was good the radicalization issue was resolved, or who knows what might have happened

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I hope the boys understand that the nation needs content in order to heal during this difficult time

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Last I heard alan moore has been trying to get a streaming service to pick up a TV show he's been working on. He might have been in full shaman mode a few years ago but I get the vibe he's pretty back in the world these days

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I don't like the thread having the poo poo post tag. We look like fools to the other forums posters. loving fools

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1348094580210741249

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Mike is right to just dementiaishly walk away from the movie during the climax, in the case of this movie specifically

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Gutcruncher posted:

Speaking of Raven games that are fun and don’t deserve the hate, why the hell is Quake 4 not included in the Quake collection on steam? This is some “Mario 3D All Stars” bullshit where it just conspicuously doesn’t include one.

When in doubt, always guess music licensing

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Mads should have been the protagonist in death stranding, not norman. Don't @ me

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

infernal machines posted:

Lol. The Diamond Cobra vs. The White Fox BOTW got hit with a copyright claim and taken down.

You hate to see an all timer go down like that. Maybe best content of 2020 in hindsight

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Frankly, we're overdue for the 2020 content of the year deliberations. But in a slim field I think diamond cobra is the safe bet

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Ben and arthur and robot in the family botws were good as well. Too bad about the rest of the content last year but can't win em all

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

This thread is the no. 1 place to go if you want to know what ep someone said something in. I respect it

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Reality Protester posted:

the botw between Wheel #21 and Botw Twin Dragon Encounter has been deleted off youtube

The content is crumbling all around us. It’s hosed

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The 2010s were for being excited about superheroes, the window has closed. The 2020s are for being excited about Death

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Finally, marvel for boomers

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It seems like a show rich evans would watch. Cooler heads will wait and see what he thinks

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Generational warfare is the 2021 trend for the thread. Zoomers turned against boomers, in a microcosm of the whole society

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Where’s the god drat, commentary track

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The nazis were kinda defeated I guess but mostly just slinked off, while the basically hosed up society changed not really any at all. Truly, deeply the fantasia of a lib

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I've often said that the star war sequel trilogy is peak lib, but honestly it's lib easy mode compared to harry potter. Fractal libdom down into infinity

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It is cool that where it took a conglomerate of multibillion dollar companies using monopoly power and cutting edge internet technology to hopelessly fracture and radicalize the american psyche, the UK only needed mumsnet- perhaps the only more outdated archaic forum existing than this one

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Space Kablooey posted:

i fell into a wookiepedia rabbit-hole again and apparently

1. palpatine did die when the got chucked by darth vader in the DSII, but his soul entered a cloned body and thats why he is the same person?? then why is he all hosed up in tros???

2. snoke was/were failed experiments to build palpatine a better body, but since they didn't manage to, palpy had to be hooked up to the life support machines. snoke turned out to be force-sensitive and was kinda of a literal puppet to palpy

3. rey's dad was also a clone of palpy's but he wasnt force sensitive, and neither was rey's mother. they are both unnamed even in wookiepedia. im glad this settles the question whether palpatine has ever hosed though.

anyway im getting a migraine thinking about this

So in no way was rey actually his granddaughter. Cool and consistent movie. Normal world

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Films are a trade off, by making the blood look like poo poo you can spend time improving the blue space laser instead

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

You can't decanonize the galaxy's edge theme park. You will regret this

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Rise of skywalker lives in a category of its own as 'not even really a finished movie'

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Your feelings don't care about facts - JJ Shapiro

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

This thread is aka the manhole for a reason, ITT wouldn't go for that orifice even if it was available

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

People who take a story less seriously than me, as well as people who take a story more seriously than me, have never had the sex0r

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I almost forgot it. Thanks

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

If only he could get over the anime hurdle, mike is 100% a 'get obsessed with legend of the galactic heroes' guy. Alas,

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Yeah but anime is gross dog poo poo for creepy losers so Mike is correct for never watching it.

:agreed:, its closest relative in the west is star trek

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

This content drought is hitting the thread particularly hard. Release the commentary track for the love of god

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Mike was warned to not count out touchdown tom

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

8 and 9 are such unremitting torrents of stupidity that it's fair for the half in the bags, filmed basically right after seeing them, to be concussed semicoherent rambling. Even so the one for 8 remains plenty amusing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the TLJ plinkett was crap, one of the worst he's ever done

I like the part where he noticed the extras just generically talking in the background in the rebel ship after the light speed kamikaze. Classic plinkett observation that nicely highlights the ramshackleness of the whole movie. The rest of it though, yeah meh