Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

luchajones posted:

Who/what the gently caress is chapo and why is it being talked about in the RLM thread?

BAN THIS SICK FILTH AND THE JENNY/LINDSAY TRASH TOO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
is this the cum town thread

is jay the mayor of cum town

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

What do you think?

im ready for my struggle session

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

really like where Snyder's going with Steppenwolf

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
James is cool

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
new content was good, but the frog insect is definitely not Laura ; Josh you idiot

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/1089146322332995586?lang=en

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Galewolf posted:

Naked Mads with his dong dangling in the North American snowstorm is my jam, ngl.

i'll write you in for "naked Mads in freeze"

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
they both have fun theme songs

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
when was the last time that parodizing 50s sitcoms had any bite or actual transgression? who is holding the torch for Leave it to Beaver, or who is saying "about time they got taken down a peg?" most of the Wandavision audience is probably like "yeah it's got the Fallout aesthetic"

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
"haha sitcoms are so lame... they all want you to be good little consumers that live in BOXES MADE OF TICKY-TACKY, absolute sheep"

[meanwhile, actual sitcoms]

"The Gang Starts a Sex Trafficking Ring"

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i love my crazy wife even though she murdered our children and then escaped on a chariot driven by dragons

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
"i need an editor," Harry bellowed in a bellowing voice,

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Gripweed posted:

After the Harry potter books ended JK Rowling said that Dumbledore had been gay, he had been gay with one character who had been mentioned in passing, she had always intended for him to be gay, it just never came up. And then she does the Fantastic Beasts movies, which feature the character Dumbledore had been gay with, and then Dumbledore was cast for the second one so everybody was like "they're finally going to have Dumbledore be gay in the text instead of just by word of god" and the movie comes out and it explains that Dumbledore and that guy were more than just best friends, they were magical best friends.

also the character he was gay with, was Wizard Hitler

fondling Wizard Hitler's tits and rear end

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
briefly dated a 35 year old woman who was Potter-poisoned. one of my friends said a disparaging word about Kreacher and she got legitimately upset. Star Wars fans are more stable

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Quantum of Phallus posted:

S: RLM, Kermode
F-: The rest

That’s gospel

S+: Armond White

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
don't forget the awful freeze frame at the end

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
brits definitely have it: Blackadder series 1 is absolutely ruined by the laugh track, where the canned laughter happens after all the unfunny jokes (most of them), and not after any of the actually good jokes

it grinds my gears

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Arbite posted:

Is the third season of Ash vs Evil Dead good?

the first 2/3 sucks poo poo, the last 1/3 is fine.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
a modern death wish should have some punk or creep getting vaporized by an old man with a bazooka

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Star Wars as a Ligotti story

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

...of SCIENCE! posted:

That is top-tier both as a piece of art and as a caricature that resembles the actual person compared to

what are you talking about? Jay is famous for his long proboscis

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
love to dump it [diarrhea, marvel tv shows] all at once [in the toilet, television]

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

No Mods No Masters posted:

I'm far from the first person to observe that mid-monday posting tends to be some of the most wild, but you do have to note this is a textbook case

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
mike's professional envy of Psycho Goreman is as valid as it is obvious

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

shut up.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
mike watching the nightmare joke, growing increasingly furious as thoughts enter his mind: "i thought of this joke already." "i would have done a better job with this joke." "fewer people would have laughed at it." "no one would have given me money to film it in the first place."

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
sitting alone in the freezing studio after dark. sure, he has his rolls royce, his $15 million net worth, and the all-access invitation to the Bohemian Grove given to him by Max Landis, but this isn't what he wanted. to be a critic, on youtube. he wanted to be a creator, not a parasite.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

psycho boreman

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
xander, the pathetic nice guy womanizer who masks his casual cruelty and lack of true empathy as jokes, joss whedon self-insert: yea, nay?

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
idea for a show: The Venture Bros, but without any jokes and several years too late for the concept to work; gently caress that's just The Venture Bros

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
the scene in Twin Peaks Season 3 where Diane interviews Cooper's doppleganger and she is emotionally destroyed by their history of sexual violence and betrayal, but it's Velma and Scooby

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
the first black superhero was Blacula

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud chud

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
having a normal one I see *checks notes* sir this is a Denny’s gently caress my rear end

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

If Bill Maher agrees with me then I recant my statement. gently caress that sleeveless.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i'm the panel guests fake-chuckling while a comedian who's forgotten how to write comedy reads the letter to the editor he wrote to the local Telegram & Gazette

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

wow... sounds like someone hasn't heard of Harlequin, the Joker's Girlfriend if he thinks this is a new idea...

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i'm going to become the boss baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
why the gently caress would Wednesday Addams want to thwart a monstrous killing spree?