Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Not only that, but gave his name, rank, duty title and unit right before cavorting with a singing penis puppet. The late 90s were a different time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
My next test was supposed to be in June (last test was Dec 2019) so I've been hitting it getting ready to test then. I got the text from my boss right as I got home that the tests were delayed until July, putting me probably around September somewhere. As I'm learning this, one of my girlfriends had decided to surprise us with dinner and was in the process of frying hamburgers with bacon, mushrooms and swiss as I walked in. The perfect fatboy moment.