Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

wow, look at all these fans being blown away by the show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Reminder tickets were still available yesterday and there were only 20-25k or so available to begin with.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Who could have predicted there could be thunderstorms in Florida

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hope the storm passes so that the 25,000 people who traveled to Florida during a pandemic will be safe 🙌

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Reminder tickets were still available yesterday and there were only 20-25k or so available to begin with.

is this actually true? i thought the scuttlebutt was that tickets sold out instantly, or were expected to sell out instantly at least

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

is this actually true? i thought the scuttlebutt was that tickets sold out instantly, or were expected to sell out instantly at least

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1380885651424436227

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i've never understood the desire to sit on the side hard cam is facing, when you sit where hard cam is located they're still performing the show in your direction

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i've never understood the desire to sit on the side hard cam is facing, when you sit where hard cam is located they're still performing the show in your direction

One side gets you on TV and the other doesn't.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

people want to be on tv bro

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I sat above and behind the hard cam at a Summerslam once and it ruled, 100% would recommend being where the hard cam is

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Very cool that Vince has enough pull to work with Cobra Weather Satellites to make a bitchin thunderstorm and have the surprise return of Kairi Sane via Kaido lightning dragon.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

shame on you for doubting a fluffy bunny

but yeah :lol:

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
So peacock is still US only right? Canada is still nogo on the wwe app and peacock? Can UK creds/vpn get the wwe app? Only idly curious as I’m not giving Vince money but enjoy lols with goons.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I can't imagine giving this company money after all the heinous/illegal/racist stuff they pulled (just this year!) but I'm glad I'm not supporting that poo poo

And it will be poo poo

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
A few years ago I was so into WWE that I named my dog Bayley Banks and now I have zero interest in anything related to WrestleMania.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/MiaYim/status/1380969800093024256?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011