Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Invalid Validation posted:

I seriously don’t know how Ric Flair is still alive. He looks like a drunk skeleton.

He is a drunk skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

JT Smiley posted:

This is the first year in over a decade where I'm skipping the Rumble, that's how bad the show has gotten. My brother even gave me his network password and I still have no interest in watching on someone else's dime.

Same.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

The golden age of saving money by cutting the cord and subscribing to streaming is just about over. Now there's going to be so many different streaming services that you'll have to pay just about what you were paying before just to watch everything you want.

Luckily, all I watch is sports, so hopefully this works out for me personally.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Red posted:

Holy loving poo poo old people love Blue Bloods, I had no idea. I've literally never heard anyone mention it, nor did I know it was still on.

You're not a boomer!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

1glitch0 posted:

I accidentally watched part of one episode and the scene was Tom Seleck who is like the chief or whatever confronting a black woman who was a lawyer or activist fighting for justice for people beaten up by racist cops and he just destroys her and she scampers off. And he was clearly meant to be the good guy!

that's what boomers want, and love

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

ChrisBTY posted:

I guess this explains why the reverse mortgage assholes switched spokesmen to Tom Selleck then.

They should also run ads about how reverse mortgages actually are bad, featuring a black woman.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
if Bad Bunny were cool, why is he in WWE? and not in AEW?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
What's Awful Rabbit doing in the Impact Zone

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Julio Cruz posted:

imagine seeing all the parallels between your boss and Vince and somehow believing that's a positive

For those that don't know, Barstool is a racist, misogynistic company founded by the proudest, dumbest rear end in a top hat.

The quote makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Lumbermouth posted:

Active Parler users and members of Drake Wuertz’s NXT QAnon circle.

Oh man, hahaha