Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Benne posted:

The former Tyler Reks came out as trans

https://twitter.com/SportsRadioKJR/status/1357470821237809153

Another example of a wrestler becoming much happier after leaving WWE :)

First Philosophytube and now this lady. Been a big couple of weeks for trans folk.

Good for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Sanguinia posted:

Pete Dunne is 27

That is a practically a rookie in Wrestling years.

Yes, I know he has mileage, but you know what I mean.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Critical posted:

I opened this expecting it to be a ten year old rfvideo shoot or something.

Nope. 3 month old professionally produced video about attacking minimum-wage fast food workers.

Between this and the swerved security guard prank he sure loves being a dickhead to every day working people.

Well, he is from the midwest.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

leading researchers assigned to the case after watching 17.6 seconds of footage have determined their stunning conclusion: The Miz isn't a very good wrestler.

He's a good promo, but that's about it. A product of WWE.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Seams posted:

why is Walter murdering that elderly gentleman

That man is 35!

Some men just look old their entire lives.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Andrade in New Japan, let's go

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

LOL @ making a lucha libre expansion when they explicitly wasted some of the best Mexican talent they've ever had in the last few years

It'll be like NXT UK, only with Psycho Clown holding up a five year old text from HHH as CMLL and AAA get gutted dry.

(I don't know who books AAA, but you get what I am trying to say).

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Benne posted:

It's probably because Vince thinks muscular Black women aren't attractive

If she were to sign with the WWE, Jade's ceiling would be a less sexed up Jacqueline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Jiro posted:

That's a real loving good look for a person with the last name Gonzalez. I swear to God, Latinx just in a race to try and see themselves show their whole loving rear end towards the rest of POC. I say this as a fifth gen Texan, full blooded Hispanic, whose family comes from migrant workers. It only takes a few decades living that good upper mid class life to just conveniently forget where you come from. Goddammit sorry for ranting.

Assimilation is a hell of a drug.

If I ever had kids (lol), I know there is more than a 50% chance they would want RaHoWa.

Besides, you're treating Latinos as a monolith. Cubans are a solid conservative block in Florida.