Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Is Nash Carter some kind of TNA jab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

The Joker is a great character when he’s being played by someone like Nicholson or Hamill who knows how to act sinister without being an edgelord.

It’s just that for twelve years he’s been played by Oscar-seekers trying to one-up Heath Ledger.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

the only reason I even read WWE results anymore is to follow The Fiend lore so please please put the belt on Fiend Alexa, Vince

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

This may be mind tricks but I remember the live crowd reacting to Ryback’s The Secret promo really well.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Critical posted:

i think (hope) cyndi lauper turned them down because she was way more involved than ozzy

she had most of the roster in a couple of her videos for fucks sake

Lauper was legit friends with Wendi Richter and really bought into the idea of helping lift women’s wrestling with her star power. The WWE and Moolah screwed Wendi and almost immediately shuttered the women’s division.

I doubt she has good feelings about WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

is Taker hard up for cash or something