Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Going by WWE history we’re getting a wedding and killing off Ric out of this angle.

E:yep that’s the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I am a big idiot who loves slapstick so I can’t hate the nak nut shot phase. The double TKO finish vs styles still makes me giggle.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Rarity posted:

Just think about the piped in chants counting down to 10 to 0 despite there not being a single live fan

On the plus side, they won’t count down too fast and make the buzzer noises while it’s still 2 seconds to go like real crowds do

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Hell yeah I love it when wrestling gets dumb

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Intruder posted:

Going over the results again I just realized that after having Drew lose the title to a cash-in to close the PPV apparently he didn't appear on Raw at all?

had to have an emergency meeting with the groundskeeper

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Big Show was real good at commentary idk why they never put him in that role for WWE

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Tato posted:

Per Dave, Vince adding DB to the Wrestlemania main event came about in the past few weeks. I'm convinced he wants a big visual of fans in the audience cheering and YES-ing to hammer home WWE's triumphant return to having fans. Having DB win one to cap off one of the nights is certainly the way to get it.

It's nice that you can consider that as a possibility and not they want to put the belt on Edge for a bit but not pin Roman

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

20 years ago today, Shane bought WCW

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Pretty telling that in the men's Rumble this year, the only NXT dude was Damien Priest, and he got called up like immediately after I think.

That's probably more telling of not wanting to mix the rosters together for health and safety reasons tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Please breathe, Darkstar