Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

They were going to go to Goldberg for Mania season no matter what but they are desperate for the ratings fix right now.

This just made me doubly check that we're on the road to WM again and that the last one was about 9 months ago.

drat this "current global situation" or whatever the WWE approved term for the pandemic is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Used to be you'd get a photo with Triple H pointing at you if you signed, now you just get shoved into a shipping crate and Road Dogg delivers the speech from the end of Four Lions.

Complete with a tiny little Performance Center flag on the desk.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Rarity posted:

Yoga Fire is the projectile, Yoga Flame is the shield, at least try to get it right geez :rolleyes:
I don't think it was either. This was definitely a Catastrophe.

Alaois posted:

sorry i only play good fighting games like King of Fighters
They missed a trick by not having Alexa do Kyo's NeoMax from XIII.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Royal Rumble 2001 was only five matches total including the rumble itself and the only complaints about that show really are Drew Carey, Chyna's neck, and that chairshot to Benoit.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Dr.Smasher posted:

Too bad Nia Jax will botch something with her and break her leg.

That's assuming that the Performance Center hasn't destroyed them already before Nia has the chance to.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Cody: So first I'll drop Stardust then

Creative: We got nothing for you

This along with them not thinking that Cody vs Dustin was a match anyone wanted to see is really funny in hindsight.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

They also booked that match to be complete garbage when they finally did it.

I feel like this could be applicable to so many others.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

ICR posted:

Kross is an absolutely horrible, horrible, horrible human being along with Scarlett who is literally batshit crazy and I would rather see Finn retain based on talent and kindness alone.

Kross winning would be the worst decision to empower the toxicity, and to reward somebody who is bottom 15% in actual wrestling talent on the NXT roster. Like, there’s that many wrestlers there who are more competent in the ring than him.

Used to love the guy for potential but well, he got exposed and other lovely things came to light.

What has Kross done that is lovely? This isn't me doubting anyone talking about him being a horrible human being but I am curious as to what things that have come out about him. Same for Scarlett.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

Active Parler users and members of Drake Wuertz’s NXT QAnon circle.

Yeah, I think that sums it up enough for me. Yeugh. Thanks though.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

It didn't gain much traction because before this point she was pretty much flying under the radar, as no one really cared about what she did. But now that she's the champion, it'll be interesting to see if some of this stuff actually gains traction. Because if so, it will get awfully ugly for WWE. Especially since they are trying to break into the latin market.

Rarity posted:

WWE has literal pedophiles on their roster, Raquel being a chud isn't going to mean poo poo
Yeah, considering that Velveteen Dream is still employed, Jordan Devlin is not only still employed but a champion in a fairly major storyline right now, and Matt Riddle is not only still employed but also a champion on the main roster and had his name changed to prevent search engines bringing back stories about him being a piece of poo poo, a woman having terrible opinions on immigrants (and opinions in general) isn't going to really matter to the higher ups.

That said, I do have to ask you this Darkstar - considering your rather strong love of the Joshis that would you be as outraged as you seem to be if it was Raquel taking the title off of Ember or Storm or Dakota or Shotzi or any non-Japanese woman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

His thought process is the first Wyatt vs Orton WM match?