Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Golden Bee posted:

Carlito gets hired back, paid $5000, and gets a 10,000 fine for spreading coronavirus with his spit

They'll get around it by having him only spit at anti-vaxxers. I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cured.

(he's the heel)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Okay, I know it's not cool to admit this but I still don't know who the hell bad bunny is.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
What makes it especially stand out to me is that Eli Drake is itself an incredibly WWE-sounding name.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

WatermelonGun posted:

i knew someone was gonna post the chairs but he cashed that check

i embrace vindication

Well, he tried to anyway.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Lid posted:

they renamed Taya Valkyrie to Franky Monet

This name gives a bad impression.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Also, King of the Ring always did real bad when PPV buys were a thing, right?

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

D.N. Nation posted:

1993: Bret wins KOTR in the main event.

Even this one is a bit of a question mark, as I feel like Hogan-Yoko was the big selling point for the show? Even though Bret comes out of it looking like the biggest star (give or take a horrible king costume and feud with Jerry Lawler).

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Honestly of all people (HHH feud and Russo aside) I’m still shocked WCW and WWF, both racist as hell, ran with Booker T. I guess they could both see money in him and aren’t gonna say no to that.

I'm still not sure how much WCW putting the title on Booker (along with putting Stevie Ray and Juvi on commentary) was just them trying to cover themselves after the racial discrimination lawsuits. He had worked his rear end off for years, and the fans definitely appreciated that, but his title runs were all dreadful and his babyface character was incredible only in how bland it was. I actually think he was better served by WWF overall, because at least there he could tap into his comedy chops.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I think I have that chair.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Seams posted:

Also there are multiple stories of Vince souring on people the more other people try and convince him that they're good.

He uses this information to make his vote for the Observer's Most Overrated award. It's his favourite award.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Whenever someone calls Ricochet Rico, I start singing YOOOOOOOOU LOOK SOOOOOO GOOD TO ME to myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Gonzo McFee posted:

https://twitter.com/Filp_Your_Wig/status/1380267420548526084?s=19

An institutionalised cover up of sex abuse you say? In Britain? And its not getting government funding?! We must fix that!

That's the most Telegraph headline I've ever seen.