Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

CarlCX posted:

I started to post something along the lines of "did they really make a hall of fame joke out of the guy who publicly and repeatedly molested people not apologizing for anything" because I didn't actually watch it, but inside I know the answer and I got so, so very tired halfway through typing it

The JBL speech was really awkward. They play him up as this brilliant investment mind when in reality he was pitching stocks like WorldCom and Enron at the time.

You could tell he watched previous years speeches and designed his to get maximum crowd pops. Drop plenty of popular wrestler names, tell a road story, etc. However, it came off as cringeworthy with no audience.

Then he ends it with "To anyone I ever hurt or said something that offended you... get over it you snowflakes!!! Hahaha"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

What is going to be the best match at Mania?

Rollins vs. Ceasaro? I feel like I am being set up to be disappointed.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

mary had a little clam posted:

Am I nuts or is there almost zero buzz online for Wrestlemania this year? I don't see people talking about it at all. (Not that I'm surprised given *gestures at WWE*).

I am a little excited because I get it for free with Comcrap, but really disappointed that it's all streamed real time with no ability to start from the beginning and faster forward through 80% of the filler.