Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

CyberPingu posted:

I can never keep up with this thread because all the posts happen when I'm asleep :(

The secret to any chat thread is either always be posting or dont and just read the last 10 or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Happy New Year , I was completely wrong last year, so this year is going to suck rear end and we'll all suffer for it.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Re: losing weight.

300 lbs in high school

Dropped to 240 in the years after I graduated due to exercising and watching what I ate a lot more closely. Stayed there until my 30s.

Dropped to 193 by the time I was 34 because I had a job moving containers around a warehouse all day and didn't stop for lunch.

Up to 213 (likely more after the past week :sweatdrop:) since my daughter was born.

I suspect my knees and back will feel better if I can drop that last 20 again, but it's tough. Being able to go to work and not have easy access to food made it really easy to not snack, and effectively having to work out as a job made it easy to excercise. Gonna have to work on portion control but I have a hard time not stress eating especially now that I'm home all the time.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i have acutely in the last like three months started eating less

i'm just not as hungry anymore.

i haven't really lost weight. it's bizarre. it's like back when I just woke up one day in my twenties craving vinegar

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

ZuluDashOne posted:

Get some of these things

and tape one to the shotgun.

Its just crazy enough to work.

Or it will have the cats chasing me around attacking it.

Win/Win

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Freaquency posted:

Strong agree

I’m not letting 2020: Part 2 catch me sleeping

2020 is gonna be a trilogy

2021 is part two where things get really dark before a major milestone in the plot

2022 is the happy ending part 1 to double box office revenues

2023 is the end

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Does anyone have a good recipe for.deviled eggs? The ones I find are all very...mayo forward

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quiet Feet posted:

Re: losing weight.

I have one simple trick and it involves anesthesia and 7 doctors.

E:

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1344911255161618437

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Kids woke up at 6a which sucked, but gave me time to make a good breakfast and watched some Octonauts with them. Looking forward to nap time.

This year's gonna be the hear I get my weight down. I'm 6'2" at 255lbs. I carry it will so I don't look overweight, but it's time to make a change. Can't get winded carrying a laundry basket up two floors...

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ominous!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Kids woke up at 6a which sucked, but gave me time to make a good breakfast and watched some Octonauts with them. Looking forward to nap time.

This year's gonna be the hear I get my weight down. I'm 6'2" at 255lbs. I carry it will so I don't look overweight, but it's time to make a change. Can't get winded carrying a laundry basket up two floors...

Creature report!
Creature report!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Happy new year losers.

Cup 1 of the new year is pour over of Dark Matter Coffee's "High on Fire" blend which they made for the band High on Fire.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
my covidcash has already showed up. I think it took 2-3 weeks last time. Hopefully people that need to make rent on the 1st also got it as fast.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Happy new year losers.

Cup 1 of the new year is pour over of Dark Matter Coffee's "High on Fire" blend which they made for the band High on Fire.

We're down to Costco's "medium roast" (which is just Starbucks, and is very much not a medium roast). Dire straights. Our coffee subscription service couldn't make it through holiday delays. I seriously need to make a run to the store.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Samadhi posted:

Does anyone have a good recipe for.deviled eggs?
Yes!

quote:

The ones I find are all very...mayo forward
Nevermind.

At best, lean into the pickle relish so you're eating an egg with pickle and paprika filling and just enough mayo to keep it all together.

Or you can make soft boiled eggs and use the soft yolk as the binding agent and there I just figured it out.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Qwijib0 posted:

my covidcash has already showed up. I think it took 2-3 weeks last time. Hopefully people that need to make rent on the 1st also got it as fast.

Mine showed up Tuesday morning, pending for next Monday. Crazy how fast government works when they're trying to rush something out the door to not have to give out more.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

I'm not gonna lie, the most offensive thing in this for me is overhead fluorescent lights. I hate them so much.

That said :whitewater:

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I had a real physical reaction to this. A full body rage.

For a palate cleanser, here is my good rear end cake.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Braksgirl posted:

She's a keeper, y'all.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Braksgirl posted:

ayyyyy

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The picture frames and the microwave make it look like an 80s robot is watching over the kitchen too.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Braksgirl posted:

The best of us.

2021 started with me not thinking ahead and not having my good brain pills for a day. Luckily my wife takes a double dose as a sleep aid so I am taking contraband brain pills for today 😎

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Braksgirl posted:

:bisonyes:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Braksgirl posted:

Even remembered the ring :3:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

I'm scratching my head wondering if that was a design decision or someone measuring really badly then going "eh gently caress it."

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Maybe they just wanted to make sure they had a full side cabinet to clean daily as well as something to bash their toes into all the time.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

seiferguy posted:

I'm scratching my head wondering if that was a design decision or someone measuring really badly then going "eh gently caress it."

It's almost certainly for the view out of the window while washing dishes, friend

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Oh, I have a new intention for this year, get a vasectomy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bird in a Blender posted:

Highly recommended.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Bird in a Blender posted:

Same! Planned on it last year then COVID hit. This year.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It takes about 15 minutes and you get to watch/smell the smoke coming from your balls.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Your vas deferens looks similar to a wet spaghetti noodle.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kalli posted:

I have one simple trick and it involves anesthesia and 7 doctors.

E:

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1344911255161618437

I've considered it before but I really don't like going the surgery route. Which is not me saying I disapprove of anyone who does that fwiw. It just feels like it'd be a drastic change, particularly with me being the cook in the house. I've always felt like if I changed my diet significantly that it'd be stepping on the toes of my wife and kid.

Even if I wanted to I definitely wouldn't want to approach a hospital right now.

seiferguy posted:

Its gotta be the latter. That being said I would kill for that sink. Whoever designed our kitchen left us with this tiny-rear end sink that fills up fast. Like presumably the previous homeowners--who had this place built to their exact specifications--added a big kitchen because they wanted to cook, but this is a sink that says "gently caress it we're doing take-out tonight."

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

It takes about 15 minutes and you get to watch/smell the smoke coming from your balls.

But enough about my sex life!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Your vas deferens looks similar to a wet spaghetti noodle.

So you'd say there's not a vast deferens between the two? ::holymoley:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

dirty shrimp money posted:

2020 is gonna be a trilogy

2021 is part two where things get really dark before a major milestone in the plot

2022 is the happy ending part 1 to double box office revenues

2023 is the end

This means 2024 is going to be the gritty reboot :ohdear:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
For those of you looking to lose weight I highly recommend intermittent fasting

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quiet Feet posted:

I've considered it before but I really don't like going the surgery route. Which is not me saying I disapprove of anyone who does that fwiw. It just feels like it'd be a drastic change, particularly with me being the cook in the house. I've always felt like if I changed my diet significantly that it'd be stepping on the toes of my wife and kid.

Even if I wanted to I definitely wouldn't want to approach a hospital right now.

Totally fair. Also man, I really picked the like 1 month where it was kinda safe to approach a hospital.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:

Mr. Nice! posted:

Highly recommended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗