Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Watching Alien vs. Farrow right now, and I gotta say it’s a strange new direction for that franchise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

https://twitter.com/ZackBornstein/status/1367612384685170688?s=19

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

What's so scary about this? It looks so friendly.

Some of us were traumatized young.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ben Nevis posted:

:negative:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ben Nevis posted:

i remember loving that movie

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
People having nostalgia for Space Jam is bewildering to me, it has always been terrible

Anyway! Freaky stuff tonight. My wife was up cleaning our new, vacant house, when some younger people came up to the front door out of an idling car. Apparently a scammer had made a dummy rental listing for our house using the MLS photos and convinced these people that they would be renting it. Wife provided plenty of evidence that, no, we are the real owners, and had never met this guy, and they left relatively politely, but still! Very unnerving stuff. Good thing we've met our neighbors and changed all the locks. Security system goes up this weekend, gives me the willies to think someone has been casing our house.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Samadhi posted:

In non-rabbit sex news, this is an incredibly wholesome video. I thought for a bit this guy worked for some city's public works but apparently he is a freelance hero who goes around clearing street drains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV9dOHRDb3c

Thanks for posting this, it was nice to watch.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Dallas cops seem like great people

quote:

On September 6, 2018, off-duty Dallas Police Department patrol officer Amber Guyger entered the Dallas, Texas, apartment of 26-year-old accountant Botham Jean and fatally shot him. Guyger said that she had entered the apartment believing it was her own and that she shot Jean believing he was a burglar.[1][2] Guyger was not arrested for several days, and then only charged with manslaughter, creating mistrust in the process and outrage over the killing of an unarmed black citizen. This resulted in protests and accusations of racial bias. Two months later, the charge was upgraded to murder.[3][4][5] Over a year later, on October 1, 2019, Guyger was found guilty of murder.[6] The next day, she received a sentence of ten years in prison.[7]

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The Juggernaut posted:

That's also the officer where her cop coworkers were caught trying to transport her to a county that had fewer black people to be arrested in if I remember correctly.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

General Dog posted:

Watching Alien vs. Farrow right now, and I gotta say it’s a strange new direction for that franchise.

I want you to know I read it that way every time I see it, and I appreciate this.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Skwirl posted:

It's got a killer theme song from

*checks notes*

Oh, for gently caress's sake, really?

What did the Quad City DJs do?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

The Juggernaut posted:

Same place I knew a kid who got beaten half to death for daring to be a gay punk by some hammerskins and then his dad, after the cops did nothing, confronted them and ended up in a coma while the cops let the guys walk out of the bar and said they never saw anyone. gently caress all cops, but especially Dallas cops.

https://twitter.com/FUCKINGC0RE/status/1367618640779112451?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

shirts and skins posted:

People having nostalgia for Space Jam is bewildering to me, it has always been terrible

Anyway! Freaky stuff tonight. My wife was up cleaning our new, vacant house, when some younger people came up to the front door out of an idling car. Apparently a scammer had made a dummy rental listing for our house using the MLS photos and convinced these people that they would be renting it. Wife provided plenty of evidence that, no, we are the real owners, and had never met this guy, and they left relatively politely, but still! Very unnerving stuff. Good thing we've met our neighbors and changed all the locks. Security system goes up this weekend, gives me the willies to think someone has been casing our house.

What the goddamn hell?? Now I know why the first piece of advice everywhere is to change your locks immediately

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Ben Nevis posted:

How tf were you traumatized by batteries not included?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Neil Armbong posted:

How tf were you traumatized by batteries not included?

To be fair who hasn't been traumatized by that phrase at some point?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It’s really sad when that one baby batteries not included saucer appears to be dead

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Spoeank posted:

What the goddamn hell?? Now I know why the first piece of advice everywhere is to change your locks immediately

There’s a somewhat common scam of people pulling pictures off legit listings and putting them up on Airbnb and poo poo. I know there’s a couple other Airbnb scams out there similar to that, lots of bait and switch stuff.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I do find it humorous that they redesigned Lola in hopes people won't get horny over her when Rule 34 exists and people will get horny over her no matter what.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
They'll get more horn now because it's forbidden

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Spoeank posted:

For real? I'll have to remember that if we manage to close on this place.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

iwentdoodie posted:

They'll get more horn now because it's forbidden

Yeah, it'll be like the post WWII hentai effect - people will get horn over extremely straight legs, lack of knees, and extraordinarily flat chests.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Spoeank posted:

Yeah my wife was pretty freaked out, since it was nighttime and she was alone. Going up tomorrow to, um, fortify the place. Don't think this'll be a big deal, more unsettling than anything else. But, still getting a camera.

C-Euro posted:

For real? I'll have to remember that if we manage to close on this place.

Yes, absolutely, day-of or next morning if you can. You don't know how many copies of those keys are floating around, it's a good idea craigslist scam or no.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Samadhi posted:

In non-rabbit sex news, this is an incredibly wholesome video. I thought for a bit this guy worked for some city's public works but apparently he is a freelance hero who goes around clearing street drains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV9dOHRDb3c
Youtube algorithm'd this to me a couple of days ago and drat if it's not rare content I'd actually want to watch

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Every day we stray farther from God’s light

https://twitter.com/SideActionHQ/status/1367220148692729861

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Graphics/production team knew what they were doing.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
The Bucks jumbotron crew has been pretty great the last couple years.

https://twitter.com/lakeshowonline/status/800371186832056320?s=20

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Pops Mgee posted:

The Bucks jumbotron crew has been pretty great the last couple years.

https://twitter.com/lakeshowonline/status/800371186832056320?s=20

Good on the bucks, but a loving Lakers fan account calling out bandwagoner fans of other teams is hilarious to me

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1367595894829436932
Apparently that is Jay Johnson from Mr. Show

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Joey Freshwater posted:

So I just got hit with the worst fake-phishing attempt from my company I've seen so far.

I get an email from our communications team saying my company is giving employees a year free of AppleTV+ since everyone is working from home etc etc. The link leads to our internal store where we can buy/redeem stuff from clothes to office stuff to random giveaways that they do.

Except that the link takes me to the store and the page on the store redirects to a "haha gotcha this was a phishing attempt be more careful next time"

Like you dumb fucks you sent it from an internal email that you use daily and the link goes to the store which you also use daily and the "trick" is that the page for the link just redirects to that image.

Am i an idiot? Is this a legit thing companies do? I've heard of them doing this before but that seems so cheap and cheating their way into it. Do not think that's a legit phishing attempt.

Horrible design and execution. Definitely worthy of this thread

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Not Choo Choo.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpectacularAdorableGreatwhiteshark-mobile.mp4

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

General Dog posted:

It’s not especially good use of the Looney Tunes, and Jordan was a void of charisma onscreen.
Dan Marino was better in Ace Ventura

The Juggernaut posted:

What's hosed up to me is that the victim's younger brother forgave her and even gave her a hug. His mom's reaction was basically "are you loving serious?"

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Nick Jr. Face posted:

What's hosed up to me is that the victim's younger brother forgave her and even gave her a hug. His mom's reaction was basically "are you loving serious?"

What are they going to do? Kill her? Ya ten years is BS for what was murder 1 but really what can you do about it other than sue everyone and move out of Dallas.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Well, that was a fun way to wake up this morning. I usually get up at 5, and out the door by 520 or so.

This morning, out of nowhere, my wife yells "BABE YOU HAVE TO GET UP FOR WORK" and scares the absolute dog poo poo out of me, almost fall out of bed...and she's not even awake. It was five minutes before my alarm. That poo poo hosed me up so bad I kept forgetting things on my out of the house and ended up leaving ten minutes late and barely making it to work.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Goddamnit I saw that picture and that was actually the guy I thought of before I saw your note at the bottom. I couldn’t remember his name, but I remembered him from Mr. Show.

Sick Bob and David and his rear end.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Wow end of Wandavision sucked

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Why would a rabbit have boobs?

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Why would a rabbit have boobs?

How else would she feed her babies?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Boobs and nipples are not the same thing.

Have you ever seen an anthropomorphic cartoon dog with huge knockers? No. But it seems to happen to rabbits and ducks!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Mar 5, 2021

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Anyone watched Coming 2 America yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

The Milwaukee Bucks rock