Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Intruder posted:

My bagel/muffin preference doesn't stem from health reasons though :shrug:

I rarely eat any of the mentioned foods tbh but if I had a bagel next to a donut I'd choose the bagel, same with a muffin next to a cupcake

e: admittedly I don't like sweets except in small doses

Like when I get donuts for my kids I get a jalapeno and cheese kolache for myself

Yeah, bagel is the only one of the four I would actively seek out. The other three would be crimes of opportunity if they were free for the taking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The new Magic set coming out has a bunch of Wizard Football cards

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Muffin over cupcake. And yes donuts over bagels. Bagels are just funny shaped bread. They're fine but eh.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Salvor_Hardin posted:

And a literal stadium!
https://scryfall.com/card/stx/358/strixhaven-stadium

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Juke somebody out so hard you make them sacrifice a creature.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ehud posted:

Definitely eat the stump first, save the muffin top for the end.

I know what you thought. They don't have homes, they don't have jobs, what do they need the top of a muffin for? They're lucky to get the stumps.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Costco Muffins are legit. Their chocolate chip muffins are essentially mini chocolate cakes so I dont consider them technically muffins. But their Blueberry ones are fantastic.

Knife and fork are necessary because they're goddamn massive but it's a good way to knock out breakfast imo

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

a neat cape posted:

Do you all like bagels over donuts too

Absolutely, can't put smoked salmon on a donut.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Amy Pole Her posted:

Costco Muffins are legit. Their chocolate chip muffins are essentially mini chocolate cakes so I dont consider them technically muffins. But their Blueberry ones are fantastic.

Knife and fork are necessary because they're goddamn massive but it's a good way to knock out breakfast imo

The costco chocolate muffins are almost 700 calories a piece! But I love them.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Bird in a Blender posted:

I know what you thought. They don't have homes, they don't have jobs, what do they need the top of a muffin for? They're lucky to get the stumps.

If the homeless don't like them, the homeless don't have to eat them!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Skwirl posted:

Absolutely, can't put smoked salmon on a donut.

I didn't think you could ruin a hard bread circle more, but here we are

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Muffin > Cupcake

Bagel < Doughnut

It both cases because they pair great with coffee.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Mini-rant: one of the cross functional teams I'm on has a weekly meeting, and we added someone located in our Dublin office to the team as well. To compensate for his attendance, we moved the meeting to 7am in the morning. I used to be a morning person but WFH basically turned me into not one, so one day rolling out of bed early has really been hell for me. If I go to sleep early, I just end up waking up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep.

The worst part? The person from Dublin hasn't called into our meeting for the past 3 weeks!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

seiferguy posted:

The costco chocolate muffins are almost 700 calories a piece! But I love them.

Good lord lol. They're insanely good but that's a bit of a shock to learn - my stoner rear end loves cutting out the middle and putting a scoop of ice cream in it.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

are those supposed to be pullups of some kind she's doing at the end?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

a neat cape posted:

I'm from Seattle, it's a genetic thing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Its Rinaldo posted:

Juke somebody out so hard you make them sacrifice a creature.

He broke the planeswalker's ankles!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a neat cape posted:

I'm sure you could jam some french fries in it to make up for it

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Mini-rant: one of the cross functional teams I'm on has a weekly meeting, and we added someone located in our Dublin office to the team as well. To compensate for his attendance, we moved the meeting to 7am in the morning. I used to be a morning person but WFH basically turned me into not one, so one day rolling out of bed early has really been hell for me. If I go to sleep early, I just end up waking up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep.

The worst part? The person from Dublin hasn't called into our meeting for the past 3 weeks!!

Can relate. I am now rolling out of bed around the same time I used to be getting into the office that is a half-hour drive away. It used to be rare for me to see my wife in the mornings after she would get home from work at 7:15. Now I have to set my alarm earlier the days she works to be up and about by then.

Skwirl posted:

I'm from Seattle, it's a genetic thing.

I'm from Minnesota, so my excuse is just that it's really loving delicious.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'm sure you could jam some french fries in it to make up for it

Don't ruin fries with fish. Eugh.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I'm from Minnesota, so my excuse is just that it's really loving delicious.

Yeah, actually I don't know why I got defensive about putting smoked salmon on a bagel.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Bagel, cream cheese, lox, dill, red onion, capers. A real beaut but I guess kids can get a donut or something sweet

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Speaking of good Costco purchases, everyone should get Bitchin' Chipotle sauce. Extremely recommended for a chip dip or as a spread.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Bagel, cream cheese, lox, dill, red onion, capers. A real beaut but I guess kids can get a donut or something sweet

A truer post there has never been.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm the :btroll: that liked the cheeseburger that used donuts for buns.

Now that I cut almost all carbs out of my nutrition, I miss eating all the tasty things y'all are talking about.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Do you all like bagels over donuts too

Do they make everything donuts?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Finally, after 10,000 years I'm vaccccccccinated!

Lotta people here in a mini auditorium/lecture hall at the hospital. Doing mandatory 15min wait in case of reaction

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
The Costco chocolate chip muffins are the epitome of being amazing while you're eating it and then feeling like poo poo for the next 5-6 hours

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Spoeank posted:

a neat cape posted:

Don't ruin fries with fish. Eugh.

Fish and chips with a fuckton of malt vinegar is great

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://i.imgur.com/wZ06MqA.mp4

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Dogs are the best thing in the world

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

A Dog's Fervent Wish for Opposable Thumbs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Manoueverable posted:

The Costco chocolate chip muffins are the epitome of being amazing while you're eating it and then feeling like poo poo for the next 5-6 hours

When I was a kid my dad would buy a case of a dozen or whatever it was of the double chocolate ones when they went shopping Saturday morning and between him, my brother, my cousin, and myself, it usually didn’t last to Monday morning.

That face is perfect :3:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My dog scared the crap out me this morning - next door neighbor walking his dog while I let mine out. Mine pauses then takes off after them, hackles raised, barking, and ignoring me. Thankfully he just ran up to sniff and didn't attack this poor dog or anything. And my neighbor seemed relaxed about it. Although I was freaked and just apologized and got my dog back in the house.

I feel kind of bad I yelled at my dog when he did just run up to sniff. But I was shaking I was so worried he was taking off to attack that dog.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

This bald doctor who's making a hologram of Bashir is an rear end in a top hat

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

saintonan posted:

A Dog's Fervent Wish for Opposable Thumbs

Whereas cats would use them to commit casual and impulsive murder

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Slightly different kind of plastic container, but yeah

https://i.imgur.com/IXCjIDG.mp4

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

My dog scared the crap out me this morning - next door neighbor walking his dog while I let mine out. Mine pauses then takes off after them, hackles raised, barking, and ignoring me. Thankfully he just ran up to sniff and didn't attack this poor dog or anything. And my neighbor seemed relaxed about it. Although I was freaked and just apologized and got my dog back in the house.

I feel kind of bad I yelled at my dog when he did just run up to sniff. But I was shaking I was so worried he was taking off to attack that dog.

Yeah, dogs are great, but it's nice that with a cat I know even if it goes completely psycho the worst that will happen is a couple scratches.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Exquisite content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I love dogs so much