Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I only regret that I have but one account to lose for my posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Yeah, all other things being neutral Larry King is a bajillion years old and I honestly would forget he’s still alive pretty regularly

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Spoeank posted:

Lead singer of Harvey Danger makes his small daughter sort out a can opener by herself FOR SIX HOURS

https://twitter.com/johnroderick/status/1345508384011816960?s=19

I don't know about this stuff but he's on a podcast about excruciating minutia in pop culture and history with Jeopardy legend Ken Jennings and it's pretty darn good, a solid hour of terrible dad jokes mixed in with weirdly fascinating dives.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

It’s always so disappointing when you have to acknowledge someones broken clock moment, this was Rovell’s

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

hifi posted:

paying ten grand to have elastigirl ground pound me into the earth

Ok but i think this is supposed to be AFTER you’re dead

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Everyone should get to visit Disneyland once as a child, once with a child, and once with a big bag of hallucinogens, I hate crowds and paying money and all that corporate jazz and I still had a blast all 3 times!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Wait, I know this is a new year and new chat thread, are we not all doing the divorce thing now?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Divorce is over, now is the time to begin anew.

e: maybe don't begin anew if you aren't divorced

What about not divorced but still dating :smug:

The final court hearing has been postponed since March of last year woooooo Covid!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

swickles posted:

This brings up the question, what is a bad movie to watch high? We ate some edibles before going to see District 9 because I think we all thought it was going to just be a standard alien sci fi movie with pew pew guns and space fights, but it was not a great atmosphere for being stoned.

I watched Passion of the Christ while extremely intoxicated and I’ve regretted it ever since, much more than I would have had I watched it sober.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Sure I’m a titch bitter at how much harder the Trumpists have to try to get a violent reaction from the cops, but it’s also a little gratifying having seen a bunch of left-wing protesters get so professional at dealing with crowd control munitions, tear gas, flash bangs, etc, and then watch the MAGA operator cosplayers get their poo poo kicked and run screaming at the slightest pushback. Get yoselves some proper medics and aid stations, a shield wall, and some leafblowers and then we’ll talk!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Seriously, do these people never watch the end of a movie?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Spoeank posted:

https://twitter.com/tylerkingkade/status/1346894257206923265

they are pepper spraying cops and still alive lol

Yeah, I take it back, now I’m just irritated again.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Forget even protestors, imagine a black child getting this gentle treatment from the cops when just walking down the street

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Lol at this guy

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Jeff Dunham
I don't get it :saddowns:

You’re at a loss?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Samadhi posted:

Pretty cool watching the death of the democracy in real-time and posting about it on gay dead forums, IMO

We die as we live, shitposting

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Sorry to the MAGA folks but the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone name has already been claimed, they’ll have to choose something else

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

IED found on grounds of capital.

This is what I’m wondering about, they’re gonna have to search literally everything to make sure someone didn’t set up a claymore in Pelosi’s desk drawer or something

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Look, first y’all complain about this giant surveillance state, now you’re mad we do nothing at all about the most predictable and forecasted terrorist attack that ever occurred?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
You know what, loving bravo

https://twitter.com/Riogringa/status/1346944360345186313?s=20

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
It just occurred to me, where’s that QAnon congresswoman hanging out today, Majorie Taylor-Greene or whatever her name is?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehhhhh, got some bad news for ya Dan

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Seriously, how many of these dweebs are hiding in closets and whatnot?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Mittens was purportedly shouting at Cruz, that’s probably just wishful thinking but if there’s a divide today would be the thing to drive it home, holy hell.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Lol all he had to do was sulk for the rest of his lame duck period and instead he managed to get loving removed from office, just spectacular

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I just remembered that if Ted Cruz goes down with the ship, he does so for the man who beat him, called his wife ugly, and his father the Zodiac Killer. Is this what love feels like?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Hawley may get physically assaulted by a seated member of congress by the time this is done and I couldn’t be happier about it

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
In also important news I finally escaped Hades, “only” 44 attempts. How much is there really left to see? I get there’s encyclopedia stuff by repeating the process and I could unlock more decor, is that about it?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

lol no consequences for anyone who helped incite the rioters

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1347194604970536962?s=20

I just woke up and I’ve got such a headache already, thank you elected officials, couldn’t do it without you

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Uh, not to make too much of the barn door and escaped horse analogy but

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Agh, my childhood dog was a Weimaraner, condolences :(

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

I'll also accept the Jojo's To Be continued

Anyway, Dems have the senate, that means it's Manchin-o'clock

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1347597564149903360

I swear to god I saw this and knee jerk said something aloud that would get me a visit from the secret service a therapist and possibly a priest, how he can think this way about people in suffering is incomprehensible to me

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Old punks being messy drama bitches is 100% the reality show I needed to distract myself

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Hoo boy, that confederate flag leading the charge, one of the others blasting all the cops with mace and getting counter-maced, quite the image Trump fans have going for them

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I mean, look. . .

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1347610287218843652?s=20

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

seiferguy posted:

I'm looking to see if there's more sources on this, but I absolutely believe that off duty cops were a part of the mob:

https://twitter.com/TaraLOGrady/status/1347567632136818690?s=19

Well dang, this is a bunch of crabs I don’t mind being in a bucket

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Jeez Fiz, you couldn’t even have gotten banned for something cool like inciting a coup?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Sorry, I only escaped Hades twice but it’s already feeling kind of repetitive, so I’m going back to Three Houses to finally do a second house, went Black Eagles first time so it sounds like Blue Lions are the other recommended path?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I mean, yes it’s taken long enough, but man alive it’s a thing to see all these assholes deplatformed by panicked tech corps. I’m legit curious to hear in a years time or so how Robert Evans and research folks are able to keep up with all the fascist rumblings and chatter, whether it goes low tech or they just migrate or what.

drat you autocorrect