Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I got a bottle of vanilla syrup for Christmas, the kind that they have at the coffee shops, and I was wondering if I combined a little of that with some club soda it'd make vanilla soda. Does that work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Plan B is to make a vanilla old fashioned with the tiny bottle of bottom shelf whiskey I also got.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

just put it in coke

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao. Sweet Christmas gift.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Put a shot of rum/whiskey/bourbon/rye/etc. in a cup and 1 pump of vanilla. Add 12oz cola/root beer/Dr. Pepper/etc. Add lots of ice.

Don't try and get fancy. It's just fine with the normal stuff.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Op is rich in syrups

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Greetings brothers. I tried a Coke with Coffee Dark Blend and it was pretty good. :cheerdoge:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Here in the Utah we have soda shops that exist just to put more sugar and syrup in soda. It's mormon crack and loving disgusting.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Derpies posted:

Here in the Utah we have soda shops that exist just to put more sugar and syrup in soda. It's mormon crack and loving disgusting.

that's absolutely going to come to the rest of the country eventually, all that corny poo poo starts in utah

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Derpies posted:

Do they siphon the caffeine outta caffeinated soda?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Derpies posted:

Wow may I have tghe address of this place .. . . . to inspect it . . ..

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Fartington Butts posted:

Do they siphon the caffeine outta caffeinated soda?

one of many signs that someone is a mormon is that they willingly drink caffeine free pepsi

i've yet to see evidence that anyone else does

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

one of many signs that someone is a mormon is that they willingly drink caffeine free pepsi

As kids my super mormon cousins were convinced that fountain soda didn't have caffeine in it so they were allowed to drink it. It does.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

PinheadSlim posted:

my nonreligious mom made us have caffeine free cola (name brand? lol you're barking up the wrong tree) or other soda flavor if we had any soda at all. at home at least

eating out, whether it was fast food or a sit down restaurant? giant glass of regular caffeinated soda, have seconds, whatever who cares

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wormskull posted:

Greetings brothers. I tried a Coke with Coffee Dark Blend and it was pretty good. :cheerdoge:

Oh yeah. Only 70 cals too, so for a “soda” not too bad.

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

super sweet best pal posted:

I got a bottle of vanilla syrup for Christmas, the kind that they have at the coffee shops, and I was wondering if I combined a little of that with some club soda it'd make vanilla soda. Does that work?

Yes, it's called an Italian soda a lot of coffee shops sell them. Also add a bit of half and half to it, very good.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Yo I just got some Piña Colada Fanta and it's pretty fuckin' good.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
general soda chat: a grocer near me started stocking Antarctica Guarana soda and I bought a 12 pack because cool nonstandard soda flavor!!!

I was hoping it would taste like Bawls, which I haven't seen in person for a long-rear end time. It doesn't but it's pretty good. It has like half as much sugar as most name brand or store brand sodas, which I like. I don't feel the urge to drink a big glass of water right after drinking a can of it.

WITCHCRAFT Jr. says it tastes like cherry coke, and laughs until wheezing when I serve him one and say in a stern voice "You're going to Brazil"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fartington Butts posted:

Yo I just got some Piña Colada Fanta and it's pretty fuckin' good.

so drat good dude

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

WITCHCRAFT posted:

general soda chat: a grocer near me started stocking Antarctica Guarana soda and I bought a 12 pack because cool nonstandard soda flavor!!!

I was hoping it would taste like Bawls, which I haven't seen in person for a long-rear end time. It doesn't but it's pretty good. It has like half as much sugar as most name brand or store brand sodas, which I like. I don't feel the urge to drink a big glass of water right after drinking a can of it.

WITCHCRAFT Jr. says it tastes like cherry coke, and laughs until wheezing when I serve him one and say in a stern voice "You're going to Brazil"

Looks epic and grats on your cool kid.

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Didn't Josta have guarana? I loved that stuff

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I like the cranberry ginger ale just fine, but this... I really miss this

Weird Canada Dry fact. 5 years ago when I was in Ontario I got a 12 pack of Canada Dry "Dark" or something. It still didn't taste much like ginger, but it was alright. This just appeared 6 months ago in the states as Canada Dry Bold.

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Mar 23, 2021

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I tried the Bold a couple months ago, hoping it'd be similar to Vernor's and was deeply disappointed.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Why would you go for a "bold" ginger ale when you could be having ginger beer???

It is the superior ginger carbonated beverage.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RIP

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
does anyone know when the diet soda shortages are going to be over? it's been months since i was able to get any god drat diet barqs

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Might just be where you live, diet soda’s not only been around but on sale here for months.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

While good, Red Slice was where the party was happening.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jarritos owns pretty hard.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Big Beef City posted:

YES

pina for life

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tamarind #1
Then lime, imo

But all are winners in God's eyes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mackieman posted:

While good, Red Slice was where the party was happening.

never had this but it sounds cool

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Smythe posted:

never had this but it sounds cool

It tasted red, which I think you'll agree is quite the feat of modern chemistry.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Big Beef City posted:

Tamarind #1
Then lime, imo

But all are winners in God's eyes

Tamarind soda is bomb.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mackieman posted:

It tasted red, which I think you'll agree is quite the feat of modern chemistry.

i loving love science

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
got an a&w cream soda today, drinking it now. it aint much buts its honest

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Big Beef City posted:

A glass bottle of ice cold Lime, a paper bag filled with few al pastor tacos and more limes wedges than you really need, and a nice breeze coming in off the water at the beach as the sun sets. I'm 20 days out from my second covid shot and I will not be missing this again.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
has anyone seen the peeps pepsi in the wild? i have seen the advertisements all over the place but haven't run into it anywhere

i don't want any, it just seems weird for the ad to be so prominent and no product on the shelves

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

WITCHCRAFT posted:

has anyone seen the peeps pepsi in the wild? i have seen the advertisements all over the place but haven't run into it anywhere

i don't want any, it just seems weird for the ad to be so prominent and no product on the shelves

You couldn't actually buy it in stores. They were doing a social media giveaway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

muscles like this! posted:

You couldn't actually buy it in stores. They were doing a social media giveaway.

well thats just silly

in other news, here is a game made by a bonafide soda expert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C40kq29Emn0

it is very weird and seems like the kind of thing that would be best enjoyed when you have accidentally overdosed on weed edibles