Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Good to know about the ginger and the cherry cola. Will absolutely try those.

The orange cream is the best flavor, hands down.

It's wild that their soda is so much better than their beer. But here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fartington Butts posted:

Why the gently caress is Pepsi Blue not in the Bay Area yet?

Check at Safeway next week for real. I heard it's coming.

Also cans of Baja Blast. My wife is preparing to load up.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fartington Butts posted:

Hell yeah found some at 7-Eleven

gently caress yeah I'll tell my wife!!! She lives walking distance from 7-Eleven.

What's the story on LiveWire? Is it coming back or are we just poo poo out of luck on orange things that aren't Coke, Crush and Fanta?

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Smythe posted:

was at a Wallgreens today, a rare thing for me as the walgreens near me is full of crackheads and smells like piss al the time, actually there were cops hassling a crackhead at the time of my arrival believe it or not just today. anyways while i was there i took a moment to inspect the cooler for inspiration and came upon Mountain Dew Major Melon, a new flavor. always a fan of interesting and zany Meme Dews i picked it up. https://www.mountaindew.com/products/mtn-dew-major-melon/

the dew was pretty good, very refreshing, and sweet as drinkin a watermelon thru a sugarcane. it tasted similar to other artificial watermelon flavors, maybe most akin to a vape juice, but it's definitely something i've had before. i can't quite figure out what it was but someone in the lab was trying to replicate something, or plagiarizing something from our collective childhood. try it see if you can remember what vintage candy this Dew is striving to evoke. surprisingly i drank this dew in about 90 seconds while driving, which means it was good as hell to me at the time. then again, im no stranger to quick-drinking a Dew. Sometimes when I'm real hung over I'll get a big gulp of that sweet nectar and put it down faster than you can say "a big bite and 2 slices please"

I think they're riffin on that watermelon candy everyone's grandma in the south used to keep in her purse with the strawberry candy, and honestly it's good and I like it.

I have diabetes.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fartington Butts posted:

You can still find it in some markets… just not the Bay Area.

Apparently not in STL either, which is where I live (and my wife lives in Santa Clara, rip). Maybe I can special order it from the Pepsi guy...

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Will check tonight. I have to go get koolaid anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Smythe posted:

coworkers brought me a cactus cooler the other day. i love them. <3

Friend you have some good as hell coworkers, I miss the hell out of Cactus Cooler. I wonder if I can get it at one of the soda pop up stores...

I brought a Guarana Antarctica to work today and the warehouse guy was like "oh poo poo I love that" so I made him happy for the day.