Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
im going to beat every n64 game

edit: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Placeholder.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

1. Koudelka. I ended up really liking this despite the fact that half the game is random battles. I'm excited to move on to Shadow Hearts

what ending did you get? also enjoy SH, wicked cool games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Reserved. This is absolutely THE year for gaming... I plan on completing approximately 100 games before this time next year. Stay tuned imps, this is gonna be BIG!

gently caress yeah bro. You're crushing it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

heehee posted:

im going to beat every n64 game

edit: gently caress
Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

what ending did you get? also enjoy SH, wicked cool games.

I got the ending where the priest sacrifices himself which I'm assuming is the "bad" ending

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

1. Nier Replicant ending E (5/28)
2. The Convenience Store (5/28)
3. Game Tengoku Cruisinmix Special (8/26)
4. Xenogears (9/20)
5. Picross S Genesis & Master System Edition (9/26)

Cubivore_ fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Sep 27, 2021

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

are you gonna beat Cubivore this year?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Reserved if I remember

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

ok this is the year I keep this updated

1. resident evil 2 Claire B

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

reserved. going for at least a couple dozen this year after last year's shameful performance

1. Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
2. Great Ace Attorney Adventures
3. Great Ace Attorney Resolve

Tales of Woe fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Aug 27, 2021

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

mycophobia posted:

are you gonna beat Cubivore this year?

i don't think so. all i play now is phantasy star online 2

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
1. Deadcore (normal ending): first person platforming, ftw.
2. Refunct (100%): short "chillcore" platformer

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Every year I say I'm going to play more single player games and every year I just play fighting games and dead MMOs. Considering my current gaming habits it's not looking good, imps. Beat a few games for me.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regy Rusty posted:

Starting this year off with some lovely Bloodborne

same.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry

Pretty miserable game. The first ~30% or so is actually kind of cool for a 2004 shooter, the maps are huge and the enemies are really lethal but also die really fast so you have to run around and set up traps and ambushes to clear areas. Then they add a bunch of mutants with a buttload of HP and OHKO melee attacks and keep putting you in levels where you're running through narrow corridors over and over. They didn't put any health packs in the last level and the last area is a big rear end volcano that's filled with invisible hit scanners. Oh well, now I can play Far Cry 2 guilt free :cheers:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fadam posted:

1. Far Cry

Pretty miserable game. The first ~30% or so is actually kind of cool for a 2004 shooter, the maps are huge and the enemies are really lethal but also die really fast so you have to run around and set up traps and ambushes to clear areas. Then they add a bunch of mutants with a buttload of HP and OHKO melee attacks and keep putting you in levels where you're running through narrow corridors over and over. They didn't put any health packs in the last level and the last area is a big rear end volcano that's filled with invisible hit scanners. Oh well, now I can play Far Cry 2 guilt free :cheers:

glad to know my 16 year old memories of that game are flawless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fadam posted:

1. Far Cry

Are you gonna play the Wii game.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

In Training posted:

Are you gonna play the Wii game.

If they emulate nice hell yea I will.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I haven-t seen a game ending credit in a few years and I hope to correct that somewhere in this one

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

1. The Sinking City. Not a great start for 2021

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Glad to get in on the first page.

1. 1/8 Cyberpunk 2077 Temperance Ending, all side missions
2. 3/11 Stardew Valley Grandpa Evaluation: 4 Candles
3. 3/21 Persona 5: The Royale Plat
4. 4/12 Monster Hunter Rise Main story boss
5. 5/22 Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition
6. 5/31 Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition
7. 6/15 Mass Effect 3 Legendary Edition
8. 7/12 Mario Golf: Super Rush, Golf Adventure
9. 9/9 The Legend of Zelda: BotW Normal mode all shrines, and DLC

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Sep 9, 2021

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I know a couple posters who may be willing to lease their first page spots to you.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix all cups 3 stars EXCEPT 200CC cups I only got gold on: Special, Egg, Crossing, Shell, Banana, Lightning, Triforce, Bell)

ill probably get the remaining 3 stars soon...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
200cc isnt mario kart

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
when i swapped to baby rosalina (after using normal rosalina) and got more used to braking on sharp turns it started resembling a playable game again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

200cc is awesome, no one is used to hitting the brakes in mario kart games so it turns into complete chaos

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

And first game of the year DONE

Bloodborne + Old Hunters DLC

4th playthrough, still as amazing as ever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

1. The Sinking City. Not a great start for 2021

its very easy to pwn this game by calling it the stinking lovely and by all accounts that should be its real name

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

I know a couple posters who may be willing to lease their first page spots to you.

I’ve tried that a few times. Basically got pwned by trolls for a whole year. No thanks.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

you should have posted sooner

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

2. Picross S3, almost 100% but I don't have S and S2 save data so I need to double back for those extra puzzles once I buy and play those.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
1. Yakuza 0

Top ten all time for me now. debating whether i want to clean up some substories and real estate/cabaret or just dive into kiwami

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

not reserving - i will make an individual post for every game that i beat.

my beating video games new years resolutions: cyberpunk 2077, age of calamity, disco elysium (got a new laptop on the way, for whatever reason it kept crashing on my old one), arkham knight (just to finish off the trilogy), THPS1&2, ff7Remake hard mode. i also want to replay bioshock because all i need to do is find all the diaries to plat it. trying to think of some horrible way to punish myself at the end of the year for each one that i don't finish.

secondary goals if i finish the above include finishing horizon zero dawn (because i bought it and never finished it), untitled goose game (was playing it with the wife, but we got busy), tropical freeze (got toward the end and burned out), but i'll ditch any of those for better new games that come out.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"not reserving - i will make an individual post for every game that i beat." says man who missed posting on page 1

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

"not reserving - i will make an individual post for every game that i beat." says man who missed posting on page 1

d'oh

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

man i wasn't even close

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao