Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I beat Hades finally. not going to say how many runs it took. haven’t finished the story or gotten the credits yet but i think i can call it beaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

piczle cross adventure

nice little picross game. i mostly played it to put off work.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fungah! posted:

not unilt you giet the credits you cant

ok i beat hades now. i didn’t realize at some point i turned the music off for some reason so the credits were just silent instead of whatever chill song orpheus and eurydice were singing

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I finished fulfilling all the prophecies in Hades, as well as fully upgrading all the weapons and companions. There are still bounties to collect and the 32 heat statue...

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i got that ending or whatever yesterday.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Pardon? What frontier?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Picross S5, all normal and mega puzzles. I'll do the color and clip puzzles eventually but i don't like them as much

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

got the credits from doing solo village quests in monster hunter rise. that means i beat it and i’m done with it.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Picross S6 all normal and mega puzzles. I don’t like the color or clip ones as much so i’m not sure i’ll do those. i might do the large “extra” puzzles though

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i don’t know they seem interminable in a way the normal pages of puzzles are not. and the way they only cover arbitrary parts of the whole picture makes it pretty unsatisfying to complete. piczle cross adventure made large pictures out of multiple puzzles without arbitrary gaps so i don’t know why they don’t do that...

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

19. Picross S3, all regular and Color Picross puzzles. Still gonna work on clip Picross ones but I don't touch Mega Picross.

you're missing out bro.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

rofl

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

"Am I still a noob?"

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the existence of arkham knight implies the existence of shovel asylum and hollow city.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Cubone posted:

and sto making me straight

:hai:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

straight or...?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

because you touch yourself at night :D

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Simply Simon posted:

I beat both this year and didn't see much similarity. What parallels did you find if I may ask?

they replaced the entire combat system from the first game with a sword that works almost exactly like the nail in hollow knight, including the ability to pogo on enemies (more limited though). they also adopted a simplified version of the charm system. i think that's about it though

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

this. but wfh with basically no supervision is the next best thing i guess

it pwns. sorry to all teh unemployed and physically go to work ppl.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

get another switch. theres a new one

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The other time she made a house on my Animal crossing island then shook every tree in town before passing out from exhaustion. Noob to the core.

sounds like a shiggy move tbh.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

26. Picross S2 (all regular and clip puzzles). Productive gamer day.

try out the Mega puzzles. i know they’re confusing but once you get it they’re worth it… non-mega picross is too simple for me n.ow

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Sick phone game as well, casually grinding for metal slimes one handed.

:smugbird: :wiggle: :mmmhmm: :grin: :pervert: :D :smugdog:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i don’t think i’ve beaten a single game this year. mostly only been playing fighting games. and picross i guess so i might have finished one of those games. i don’t think i did though.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Mamkute posted:

Dabura is the strongest opponent in the Future Trunks DLC, and the version of Future Trunks there is considered a separate character from the main story. Because of this, Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks does not have access to god water and therefore, it would not be reasonable to expect the player to level him up to the point where he can match the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta from the Great Power Awakens DLC.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

Picross S, all regular puzzles no hints. Doing the Mega Picross puzzles now.

mega picross ftw. have you done it before?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i assume you mean the remake bcuz of "all hard chapters." the title is actually "Final Fantasy VII Remake." i'll allow a 7 in place of the roman numeral but if you leave off the remake it will gently caress up my imp games beat database.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i got stuck on one of the column puzzles at the end and never beat it. the puzzle design and the secret lines were cool but the fact that all interactions were done through puzzles was kind of lame imo. could have been a much more interesting world if it were more like myst and you could do more stuff. or there were puzzles that weren't literally drawing lines. whatever

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i owned and beat that game as a kid and i definitely got all treasure + exits but i don't think i knew anything about a moon. do you have to max the coin counter or something.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

people think super mario odyssey invented the moon and the idea of going to it. but no, wario did it 20+ years before.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay posted:

Look at this noob who doesn't know about the start and then select 16 times trick.

i cant find bleeeps old video about the secret super mario world level. would have been relevant and a good laugh from the past. i guess youtube took it down for being too real.

In Training posted:

Try using a hex editor and some good old fashioned intuition. Careful with the main menu though.

lol.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

change that last number to 69 for some legendary lulz.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

fadam posted:

Game rocks, absolutely kino. First 2d platformer I've ever played where playing with the joystick didn't feel lovely. You get a new upgrade every 10-15 minutes or so and every single one makes you feel like a god. 10/10 Atmosphere and Vibe.

whats keno

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

epic. hope my favorite goon is stocked up on fatty fiery jerky

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

That Little Demon posted:

here is my stupid little quest https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981825

will post the list eventually I think but I do like the element of surprise

cool project OP. enjoying the updates. good luck on beating 1300 games. :cheersdoge: :cheers: 🍻

That Little Demon posted:

this is a horny rear end game, every character wants to gently caress you at all times

finally a game i can relate to :smugbird:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

also good use of that forum that i just learned about.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Evil Eagle posted:

14) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - 4 Player Co-op

Sick as hell final bosses and ending sequence.

did you play locally with 4 gbas or use some kind of computer bullshit.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

welcome posted:

Hades (epilogue)

I'm going to run out of things to do before I get bored at this rate. What a game.

this was me , i ended up going for all the in-game goals (prophecies + the 32? heat statue). that was fun. THEN i went for buying everything in the shop thing which required doing a bunch of runs aiming to buy diamonds and stuff. that wasn't hard, just an excuse to do a bunch of more relaxed runs and screw around.

i tried to get a high heat on all the weapons but it was too hard. my 32 win was a really lucky run with the gun iirc. aspect where you reload before every shot and do a million damage.

then i tried to do speedruns for in game time for like a week and got some mediocre results and then i was finally sated. that was 6 months ago and i haven't played since. maybe i'll play it again in a few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

oh yeah i don't think i fully filled out the codex. i THINK i got all the chaos fish i needed though.