Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lol canada is bankrupt because of cerb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Bonzo posted:

How much did Kenny give oil companies?

https://edmontonsocialplanning.ca/2...%20governments.

According to the authors, this management company has allocated $1.1 billion from Alberta’s pension funds and the Alberta Heritage Saving Trust Fund to junior and intermediate provincial oil and gas producers and oil field service companies at the direction of the prior and current Alberta governments.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6174247/federal-bailout-oil-and-gas-alberta/

Somewhere between: 1.1 and 1.6b: too much

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Vince MechMahon posted:

AOC and Omar both voted for Pelosi. AOC also voted for Trump's border wall. Stop acting like these people are your friends or actually care about you. Politicians are no one's friend or ally.

Lol if you fall for the hello-fellow-youthful-gamers propaganda of watching a politician's twitch stream

Culting yourself to AOC is no better than trump

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

If you haven't realized that one party is less evil than the other then you're a loving r-word.

Are they ideal? No lol. Of course not. But one is a death cult who literally wants you to die for money and the other one at least pretends to care about you staying alive for a little bit.

Dems pretend to want to keep me alive. I know who I'm voting for :smug:

inaction is complicity. figured you would have learned that yesterday