Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

THings are better at my sector.

Except our E8 who has communication problems and if he has a problem with something or someone he will write a long rambling email on how a junior member of the team is having a problem with something or someone.

An example: He told me that "my peers" were reporting problems with the way i do things. I talked to my peers and surprise, they didn't have any problems with me or if they did they had already talked to me about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

It could be worse, you could have your senior chief go in a loop explaining you how to micromanage the duty investigation officier.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Melthir posted:

Did you write the steps down and ask why step 4, 15 and 27 are the same?

No after he asked me why i sounded so frustrated, i shut off all emotions and became a yes man.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

nwin posted:

This might be the first time I’ve ever heard of a command center acting like they know the first thing about Prevention.

No it was kinda weird thing. Basically dude calls us about a case that may have happened some time ago and gives us a general area, he wants to talk to an IO because he has info. I get his name and phone number and he proceeds to talk about FOIA requests (??????) which fair, but has nothing to do with what the dude wants.

Later I did some preliminary investigation and find something that MIGHT correlate to the guy's story. I call the IO, let him know all i know, let him know that the guy is kinda suspicious but he wants to give information. Then senior starts to go on a loop and what i should tell the IO.

I didnt tell the IO what to do because the IO is an adult.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

nwin posted:

Lmao. How about : you should tell the IO what the guy told you and provide his contact info. Done.

9 times out of 10 the guy that called just got fired from a fishing rig or something and wants to get his ex-boss in trouble for some bullshit.

that is what i did with the information yes

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

nwin posted:

Hahahaha

I am sending my condolences to the command center and the boat crew.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/PubicZirconium/status/1370088635144536073?s=19

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I failed tape 😪

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Melthir posted:

Goondolences. I thought it didn't matter currently?

I thought so too, but i need to talk about it tomorrow

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

nwin posted:

It doesn’t matter. If you fail all 2/3 methods or however many there are, you just need to talk to a counselor or your doctor about losing weight. Once you’ve had that appointment you’re marked as compliant in the system.

The ACN explains it all.

Yeah, I asked my OSC yesterday and he said this. Still i am taking proactive steps to loose weight.

Also yesterday someone brought a whole loving costco pizza and i didnt even eat a slice.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

krispykremessuck posted:

Doesnt sound any different than 8 years ago when I left other than a CO screaming about the patriarchy.

Getting out is good

i have 9 years to go :(

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pouring one for the homies in Sector New Orleans as they are having a bad time.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pain

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Yesterday was busy as gently caress, today i re-enlist and i may be getting my SWE scored. please pray for me

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I submitted my re-enlistment paper on 10APR, its still not ready...

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

SWE raw scores have been out since Friday...

Except for mine :mad:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Melthir posted:

We have a 105, 98 and 93 up here in Alexandria Bay. Still to early to know if it's from there study group or if the scores are just high this time.

I checked all the previous EPAA and those minus the people who made it on the first cut means I am currently #33 on the list and its loving killing me.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Turns out I'm the only one in the command center who hasn't gotten his score.

So something fucky is going on

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

It just updated and i got an 80, last time was an 86 so lmao

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Melthir posted:

Woof sorry bud.

tbf i have a better set of marks for this one so i may actually at a higher spot.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Melthir posted:

Well worse comes to worse come hang out with me in NY.

Well there may be some openings in VTS new york staten island next year...

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

in other "making me suffer and giving me an ulcer" news, my re-enlistment paperwork, which i sent on the 10th of april, made its way to the YNs by the end of april, and currently is stuck in SPO and no one of the command is available to sign it...

On a tuesday.

my eoe is the 1jul.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I did talk to my command (yesterday) and they asked me if they needed to do anything. I said no, because i was going to the YNs at a later time that day (also yesterday). Basically only the YN2 and YN3 where on the admin building and all they could do for me was to pre-sign some admin page 7 things that need to be routed. According to them the paperwork should be done on next Monday at the earliest and next Wednesday at the latest.

My command know and I did tell them i am being diplomatically patient, but extremely frustrated.

Edit: Its straight up being a bad month for me, but at least i lost 13 pounds so far

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

On a more positive side, i got improved marks and my chief and senior are happy with my performance at work.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I FINALLY GOT MY CONTRACT

also gently caress im enlisting again :negative:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

:stare:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Well the may 2021 swe rankings came out and im #90ish laffo...

:negative:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Another cut for the November SWE came out and i am #16 and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

nwin posted:

So you made it?

I am #96 and they have cut down to #80

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I am deluding myself that there is gonna be one more cut

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

The initial list came out in DA for anyone transferring next year

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Melthir posted:

CG needs to poo poo or get off the pot with these covid discharges. Give these fuckers a time line so they can make plans and get them the gently caress out. The victim complex they have is nuts.

A long time conspiracist theorist nut job is applying for the religious exemption. Probably just to buy time so he can retire lmao

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

There are so many openings for VTS Staten island and other good picks... for OS2.
I mean there are also good places for OS1, but I am not in the cuttoff and who knows if I actually score high enough in the NOV21 SWE...

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

GUESS WHO DIDNT HAVE TO BE TAPED TODAY AND loving PASSED WEIGHT

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

nwin posted:

Bikes r good

I also been denying myself of the pleasure of eating very unhealthy but good food.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Anyone is here available and have PMs to read my member comments for my eResume?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Sent and thank you.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I scored a 95 on my SWE, which is waaaay better than 81, and better than 86.

Proud of myself for at least studying an poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

HOLY poo poo I AM #40