Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

a cyborg mug posted:

So what’s the next show with Tokyo going into lockdown?

next scheduled show outside of tokyo is in nagoya on the 30th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Kelly and Charlton basically just said they're not going to give any details until they can get confirmation on exactly what is happening, since things are in flux at the moment.

Thanks, I’m on the Japanese feed :)

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Will they keep running shows outside of Tokyo or just take the month off I guess is the question

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tana/Shingo and Hiromu/SHO will own own own but I could not possibly be less enthused for Ibushi/SANADA. SANADA's wrestling style is literally my least favorite I've ever seen on a guy I'm supposed to buy as a main eventer, and that includes Naito.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Ibushi/SANADA in the g1 final was a real good match and I don't like SANADA either. hopefully the rematch will be just as good :)

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
It's so sad that Jay White died

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

was too tired to pay attention to match but the jr and never matches are good

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

ありがとうございましたああ

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I don't think I've ever seen a bad Ibushi/Sanada match, so I'm hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3954316

wish i could've started the thread on a better note but it's time for a new one... on the bright side the dome shows owned esp given conditions

Thauros fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jan 6, 2021