Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Southpaugh posted:

Reems chin is shot, he's just usually good enough defensively to avoid getting headhunted like that. Volkov looked great but I don't think he actually enjoys fighting and thats always going to hold him back.

to me it looked like he just gave up rather than getting knocked out. he's been very skittish about taking hits for awhile now, pretty sure he's trying to just collect his $$$ while taking as little damage as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

crepeface posted:

to me it looked like he just gave up rather than getting knocked out.
while taking as little damage as possible.

He could have flopped much earlier if he wanted to. It wasn't brutal, but he took plenty of damage in the 2nd round.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
February thread is finally here, 8 days into the moth - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3958446